Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2sappy 2sappy

tenor.gif

Last edited:
People are foaming at the mouth for Mario 64 ports with no BLJ and we can't pay 100$ for Mario Party?

I got lucky and got my hands on a Switch from Target. I just bought Mario Party(my girl wants it to play when her friends are over). Any other essential games/accessories that you guys suggest picking up besides Smash Bros and Mario Kart?

People are foaming at the mouth for Mario 64 ports with no BLJ and we can't pay 100$ for Mario Party?
I was speaking for myself only. If we look at these ports we're getting tomorrow, we can see Nintendo didn't put much effort into them. I accept it for what it is due to my nostalgia for SM64 and wanting to play Sunshine and Galaxy finally. I wouldn't do the same for ports of Mario Party. Honestly it seems like it would be so much easier to make a great Mario Party for Switch compared to making another SM64.

Thought Mario came out today. Came home from work super geeked to play 64 for the first time in 15 years. Had the Switch on the TV for the first time in months. Tried to boot up the game, update. Thinking, ok day one patch, nbd. Finish the download.. Start it again.. Game not available until 9/18/2020 :smh:

I'd buy reboots of MP 1-8 if I could play the game on the handheld with joycons and wasn't limited to playing the game with 1 joycon only.

I had a blast playing sunshine last night. they're going to slaughter us on rerocked games :smh:

I played SM64 today and got about 16 stars. I still suck at collecting all the red coins at The Tower of the Red Cap stage :lol:

Back
Top Bottom