• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just realized I had 2 copies of the Skyward Sword LE with the gold Wiimote, one is still sealed. I knew I owned it but I had no idea I had two copies, which is great because I threw it up on ebay last week and with the hype from the remake people are actually more interested in it now (just got a bid today for $200 and several people requesting more pics).

I never really played the game back in the day, but I guess I'll pay Nintendo stupid jerk off remake prices considering how the old game is basically gonna pay for the new one. I want the joy cons as well.

It’s not like we not getting the game bruh :lol:
BOTW2 was never gonna be a summer drop anyway

It's been 618 days!

tumblr_mx5wn4dOPo1sdgnjoo1_250.gif

This or Elden Ring gotta make something happen soon.

Just a taste. I don't care if it's a 2022 game. But that's a long time with nothing.

Kojima spoils me. He puts out any ol cut scene. People will be like "was that necessary?" and my answer is always yes.

Last edited:
I’m curious to see what they do with BotW 2, a evil realm version of the current map with new content would be nice.

It's been 618 days!

tumblr_mx5wn4dOPo1sdgnjoo1_250.gif

This or Elden Ring gotta make something happen soon.

Just a taste. I don't care if it's a 2022 game. But that's a long time with nothing.

Kojima spoils me. He puts out any ol cut scene. People will be like "was that necessary?" and my answer is always yes.
Imagine how fans of Bayonetta feel. The third game was announced in 2017 at the VGA and we’ve seen nothing since. Same can be said about SMT V and MP4. You’ll get BotW 2 eventually. Who knows with Bayonetta 3 and MP4 though :lol:

Once I beat it, I started phasing it in and out. Go back periodically to 100% a world at a time, then take a break again and play something else.

That is what it is looking like I will do. I will get burnt out otherwise

Imagine how fans of Bayonetta feel. The third game was announced in 2017 at the VGA and we’ve seen nothing since. Same can be said about SMT V and MP4. You’ll get BotW 2 eventually. Who knows with Bayonetta 3 and MP4 though :lol:

Well, Kamiya recently said to just forget about Bayo 3 until further notice.
Metroid Prime restarted development with Retro, so that's basically unannounced in my mind.

BOTW 2 development is going good and yet they can't show anything for what will probably be 2 years.

I wish someone would put together a reaction compilation to Aonuma saying "I'm sure a lot of you saw me and expected to hear about the sequel to BOTW..."

This was basically me

I just need three stars and a stamp from Champion’s Road but damn this joint is tough :smh:

Back
Top Bottom