• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost bought a Wii U today but grabbed some xmas gifts instead, I really need to pick up soon though

Makes no damn sense. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is also
mad.gif
Captain Toad difficult?

3d world is generally easy except for the very end of it when you get extra levels. The true last level of the game is easily one of the hardest ive ever played.

DK is pretty damn tough. Especially the bosses. The speed runs are almost impossible.

Captain toad is a puzzle game. Its a different type of difficult. You are not gonna be able to 100 percent everything without help online. I find the game calming. Really enjoying it but its not as polished as 3d world as far as menus. Not as clean.

I like the levels in captain toad muchhhh better than the toad levels in 3d world.

Last edited:
Still need to finish 3d world
My son beat his save file in like 3 days
I'm like halfway through
But I got all the stamps and stuff up to where I am

I actually got 3D world as a bonus, I bought my Wii U at a pawn shop & it was only the Skylanders bundle, threw that stuff aside & saw 3D World in the box. Super fun game, even better when you're lit. It's easy & fun at first but those last few worlds/extra levels can be frustrating lol..But DAMN tropical freeze is throw your controller at the wall type of frustrating, I haven't felt rage like that since 2K :lol: I haven't beaten it yet, smh I was only like 4 worlds in.

Pikmin 3 & Bayonetta 2 are flames if ya'll haven't played those.

Oh, and feel free to add me for Smash, Shakediezel

I have so much angry while playing DKTF, wondering why dude not doing what I told him to do.  It could be the drink but I think it is the game being too damn hard

I have an easier time in general when i play off screen. I dunno if its mental or im just blind. Getting bayonetta 2 and smash as a gift next week. I need to figure out how to get online lol. Never tried. Wont be playing those games off screen.

Its funny to me that people complain about the graphics. I dont need to see what food is stuck in mario's mustache is lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom