• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Received it this morning. Can't wait to get home. Apparently I chose snail mail for my MM so I'll receive that sometime next week. :smh:

I sold the Majora's Mask Console on eBay for $430, bought myself the black one. :pimp:

BIN? howd it sell so quick? thought about selling mine, one sold for $390 this morning and im watching another thats at $375 and ends like 10pm tonight.

thought about doing the same.

the regular N3DS sold out? hows stock in store? its gone on gamestop.

Last edited:
I sold the Majora's Mask Console on eBay for $430, bought myself the black one. :pimp:

BIN? howd it sell so quick? thought about selling mine, one sold for $390 this morning and im watching another thats at $375 and ends like 10pm tonight.

thought about doing the same.

the regular N3DS sold out? hows stock in store? its gone on gamestop.

Yeah BIN was $430 I posted my own picture and tagged it. I saw everyone had pre-order pics and not the console in hand. I bought my black one at BB they had only 2 Black left and sold out of the red. I put it up for fun and surprised someone bought it.

Had to cop the red N3ds at best buy but my boy said they had black ones at target. Will check it out after getting lunch with my sister.

I done gave up on the MM 3DS. I'll wait for something meaningful to drop for the n3DS before I cop now.

I have a 2ds but sort of thinking of going for a bigger screen. Is it worth it to cop the new 3ds? I only bought the 2ds cause it was cheap. I'm missing the clam shell design though :frown:

Back
Top Bottom