• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone have a super smash bros code for the wii u that they aren't going to use? :nerd:

Looking to get mewtwo for the 3ds version but need the wii u code as well for Club Nintendo

Last edited:

Can I grab Monster Hunter 4? Or should I start with part 1? 
I think you can start with part 2. MH is mainly praised for it's gameplay, from what I've heard.

I'm on MH3 on the wiiu and the story is mainly reading text.

I think you can start with part 2. MH is mainly praised for it's gameplay, from what I've heard.
I'll hold off for now...might go to the next Zelda title when Im done. 
Not sure if you're into turned based JRPGs but Bravely Default is a damn good game. I haven't finished it because I got caught up with my PS3 backlog but it's a must have game for 3DS owners.

Happy Birthday bruh :smokin

I'll hold off for now...might go to the next Zelda title when Im done. 
Not sure if you're into turned based JRPGs but Bravely Default is a damn good game. I haven't finished it because I got caught up with my PS3 backlog but it's a must have game for 3DS owners.

Happy Birthday bruh :smokin

Thanks bro im eyeing kid Icarus actually just peeped videos looks sick ! I'm killing link between two worlds lol man I'm loving my DS, I'll add your recommendation to my backlog too many games!

dont know if this game was posted yet. It was suppose to come out for the wii back in 2011. This game looks pretty fun so far

100%

Back
Top Bottom