• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fire emblem characters are gonna cost a pretty penny...you swoop up the three pack?

The fire emblem characters are a grip! I was thinking about just cashing out on all 4 on eBay but I feel like with diligence I can get all 4 for under $90. And I preordered the retro 3 pack this past Saturday. At first I wasn't planning on getting them but realized they would be extremely hard to come by and didn't want to pass up the opportunity. That duck hunt amiibo will be amazing

I preordered the 3 pack too. Finally got a Samus... And 8 other amiibos, lol :smh:

I really only need wii trainer and Ike

Last edited:
Pandora's Tower coming to the Wii U eShop tomorrow. I've been wanting to check this JRPG out for awhile now.

Came home yesterday to discover
That my gamepad doesn't work
My sister let her 1 year old **** up my gamepad while I was gone
Lightweight heated
The touchscreen and buttons aren't responsive and there's like an indent in the screen :smh:

Came home yesterday to discover
That my gamepad doesn't work
My sister let her 1 year old **** up my gamepad while I was gone
Lightweight heated
The touchscreen and buttons aren't responsive and there's like an indent in the screen
mean.gif
i think its $120 to replace from nintendo ...

Pandora's Tower coming to the Wii U eShop tomorrow. I've been wanting to check this JRPG out for awhile now.
You lie

Edit
You was not
- $20 / $25 Canadian
- Supports GamePad only play
- Transferred saves from the Wii carry over
- Came out in Europe in April

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail...Wr2QEhhyLg59J6
:lol: I wouldn't lie bruh. This game has been on my radar for awhile now. I just didn't want to fool with the Wiimote. I've heard great things about this game.

My samus finally came! I'm buying captain falcon tomorrow to have the OG 12. I was contemplating taking them out the box but now I'm not sure. I have them upstairs in my computer room/beginning man cave. I have to get them all now :wow:

My samus finally came! I'm buying captain falcon tomorrow to have the OG 12. I was contemplating taking them out the box but now I'm not sure. I have them upstairs in my computer room/beginning man cave. I have to get them all now :wow:
Did u get her add me on the Xbox???
Bad enough u be duckin me in smash
Don't want u duckin me in tears too

Rainmaker mode coming to Splatoon tonight at 7 PM PST.

NEWS FLASH! Tomorrow evening at 7 PM PT, a new mode will join Splat Zones and Tower Control in the Ranked Battle playlist!
Introducing…. Rainmaker! In Rainmaker, both teams compete to snag the, uhhh, Rainmaker. Once you’ve got it, the goal is to carry it into the other team’s base!

How’s it work, you ask? As soon as the battle begins, grab onto that Rainmaker! It’s guarded by a shield, though, so you’ll need to bust it out first. Once you snag it, head for the other team’s base. And be quick about it!

If you run out of time or get splatted, the Rainmaker will be dropped and its shield will also reactivate. The Rainmaker is crazy heavy, so you can’t Super Jump while carrying it. Hopefully your teammates will watch your back!
But don’t think the Rainmaker is just some shiny object - it can shoot ink like an Inkzooka. You can even hold to charge the Rainmaker up for an extra-powerful shot! The closer you get to the enemy base while holding the Rainmaker, the lower your goal distance will drop. If you retreat too far while holding the Rainmaker, it’ll explode sooner! If the battle ends without anyone carrying the Rainmaker to the goal, the team with the lowest goal distance will win.
This mode sounds like a nightmare.
sick.gif

Walmart can be the worst sometimes. :x

Trying to get this 3ds/splatoon for $130, but the workers are mia.

Thank you nintendo bros and walmart.
pimp.gif

Got Splatoon and the new 3ds.

Excited for Metroid Prime Federation Force.

Back
Top Bottom