Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black Friday deals are weak.

Will wait to see what the eShop does though. been wanting to download a few NES games but I'll wait to see if they get disco'd

Cloud in smash bros :rolleyes

Anywho I don't know how I feel about twilight princess on the wii U. When I initially played the game I had a love/hate relationship with it. Was ecstatic that the game had finally dropped but wasn't pleased with the overall experience. I cringed every single time I had to turn into a wolf :smh: the final Ganondorf fight is amazing though so I may pick it up again...by the way where is Super Mario Sunshine HD :nerd:

Will post pics of my Mewtwo and Villiger amiibo later :smokin

Tried to play TP wii version on wiiu, couldn't get into it.

I'll try to get into skyward sword someday. Hopefully that's better, but they play the same.

Last edited:
I'll think about it. Bloodborne and Far Cry 4 will be purchased before it
Didn't get a chance to play it when it was originally release
just watch some youtube, and if your into do it, you wont regret it, they release a lot of free dlc often.

Man I am so on the fence about copping one of these Wii U bundles on Black Friday but with the NX possibly dropping late 2016 I'm conflicted. What do you guys think? Cop or wait?

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat but I feel like it's worth it. A lot of games worth playing. You could get your money's worth and then sell when the nx drops and use the money towards an nx. I feel like it's worth paying now to play all the dope games for a year

as far as i know there's no release date for ff7 remake or ffXV, tekken 7...or kingdom hearts 3. so the onlly reason for me to get a ps4 would be when sf5 comes out...and i'd be playing that and the next uncharted whenever that drops. there's nothing else on that system i feel like i need to play so i can hold off on buying one until that game drops.

the only thing i want on xbox is killer instinct.

the wii u, and i had one and sold it lol and smh has:

mario kart 8 (which admittedly i'm not feeling as much as everyone else but its an ok game)
super mario maker (i need this game)
yoshi's wooly world (i'm not feeling the boss fights or the music and think they could have done better with both but otherwise looks like a good game)
donkey kong country tropical freeze (which i didn't like...didn't like the music at all, felt like the game was hard but not rewarding like the dkc 1 and 2, don't like the controls, don't like how you can't be who you want...but its an ok game)
super mario 3d world (the closest i've felt to feeling how i used to feel playing a new mario game back in the day. the music could be better but some of it and the gameplay felt like og mario)
smash bros (a must cop)
new super mario bros u (a must cop. the music could be better overall...the powerups too. but a decent mario game)

plus access to the online store where you can get mario 64...i dunno if its online or not but you can always buy wii games so i'm gonna get tatsunoko vs capcom, super paper mario, mario galaxy 1 and 2, and donkey kong country returns...

so for me its worth it. expensive lol but worth it. i feel like i'm missing out on a lot of titles trying to wait and hold on to when the ps4 will start getting stuff i want to play.

*edit*
i just realized that i didn't even mention zelda or metroid. the library is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Yea I've had my Xbox One since launch and other than using it for media (Netflix, HBO Go, Sling TV) the games haven't really moved me much either tbh. I'm just tired of shooting games at this point and want some more adventure like stuff so I think the Wii U would fill that void.

You’ll save up to 50% on dozens of the best-reviewed games for the Wii U console and Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Prices start under $5, so it’s easy to add even more fun to your holiday season.

screenshot_20151113-1llkgp.png

Yep Xenoblade Chronicles X is going to consume me in December. That game looks amazing. And that Splatoon game is another one I need to pick up. People are sleeping on Nintendo this Holiday season. But to each his own..

Yep Xenoblade Chronicles X is going to consume me in December. That game looks amazing. And that Splatoon game is another one I need to pick up. People are sleeping on Nintendo this Holiday season. But to each his own..
i wont be able to play it till atleast december because of other stuff i need to beat

Back
Top Bottom