• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't played my wiiu since 03/15/15.

Forgot how fun Super Punch Out is.

I'm on the last stage and the 2nd contender is already giving me trouble.

Super Mario Galaxy 2. I regret copping digitally. The controls make this game not fun to play at all.

Pikmin 4 needs to drop soon, before I box up my wiiu again.

How hard is it to soft mod a wii? Soft modded wii is the retro console Haven

Last edited:
Hey guys
Any news on the NES Classic availability? Seems like it'll be hard to come by
I've been googling everyday to see when pre-orders become available and there is still nothing new being reported. I hope there isn't a long line for these on release day.

No confirmed numbers but pre-orders are selling out all across the world.
Man...I wonder if Nintendo will make a large amount of these.

^Yet no new news on the NES Classic? I feel like I'm going to have to make a quick run to gamestop on release day to pick it up.

I've now watched every single one of these.
Dude singlehandly made me want to cop SMM.

It's time to get this thread back on track.

A couple of minutes ago, Emily Rogers, a nintendo insider who's leaked things in the past that were 100% correct has said on her twitter (she took it off of private for this and next week) that the NX is not delayed, it is still coming in March and that we'll hear news about it this week and also next week during Nintendo's investor meeting.

In other words, get hyped cause more than likely, the NX will be revealed in a few hours since it's 12 PM on Tuesday in Japan

twitter.com/ArcadeGirl64

Last edited:
I'm preparing myself to be disappointed.

This

I'm on that same boat but at the same time I'm optimistic cause I know that Nintendo has to realize that the Wii U was by far the biggest flop they've had in the modern era and they have to do a complete 180 and do something great and I honestly believe that they can and will. Time will tell though.

Back
Top Bottom