• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buying a 3ds next week, what games should i pick up other than pokemon and luigis mansion ?

Other than the main retail games (Mario 3D Land, Fire Emblem, NSMB2, Donkey Kong, Kingdom Hearts, etc..), you should look at the Eshop also. It's packed with really good games that a lot of people may not have heard of.

Games like SteamWorld Dig, Pushmo/Crashmo, Gunman Clive, Sakura Samurai, and even the Mii Plaza games are good if you live in a populated area where you can get a good amount of Streetpasses.

Nintendo is making it so damn hard to choose between getting the Zelda 3DS XL now that it's confirmed to come to NA or Mario 3D World.

and go.

free pokemon dlc? :nerd:
nintendo even do dlc? :nerd:
feel like a grandpa with these questions :smh:

Last edited:
free pokemon dlc? :nerd:
nintendo even do dlc? :nerd:
feel like a grandpa with these questions :smh:

They have done DLC for some time now, they did a lot of it for NSMB2, Fire Emblem, and most recently Pikmin 3.

Pokemon Director Masuda has said that they don't wanna do DLC because the game is targeted towards young players and doesn't wanna encourage them to waste more money when it can all be inside the game already.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/10/11/pokemon-unlikely-to-get-microtransactions-or-dlc-in-the-future

I'm guessing they'll do a timed exclusive download for some secret pokemon like they did with Black & White which is DLC in some form.

Last edited:
DLC Pokemon :x come on Nintendo stop it, Stop it RIGHT NOW
:smh:
So many Mario Items :wow:. I'm not a fan of this white "make you unstoppable" thing theyve been pushing. My little brother abused it in DK Country Returns. The days of having to struggle through games are dying out

So many Mario Items :wow:. I'm not a fan of this white "make you unstoppable" thing theyve been pushing. My little brother abused it in DK Country Returns. The days of having to struggle through games are dying out

I do agree those days if struggling through games is over, but I don't think the way Mario 3D World do it will negatively impact the experience. It's mainly for little kids who are new to video games. It sure does beat having an older sibling beat the levels for you :lol:

BUT it would be dope if that was an unlock-able power up after beating the game 100%.

DLC Pokemon :x come on Nintendo stop it, Stop it RIGHT NOW
:smh:

“When it comes to business, the one thing I’ve always said ‘no!’ to is ‘the act of buying Pokémon with money.’ That is something that has been said since the days [Satoshi] Tajiri was completely involved in everything. The reason being, is because it’s one of things that could ‘ruin the worldview’ of Pokémon.

I believe the reason we don’t simply commercialize [Pokémon], is that it’s a way of protecting the brand, and for this purpose, we have the specialty company called The Pokémon Company. Therefore, suppose we sell a Pokémon for 100 yen, then we must prepare something that is worthy of that 100 yen, along with a reasonable consent for doing so.”

Full Interview here http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=215170

on playstation stuff europe and JPN gets the best stuff. i guess it's the same with nintendo. maybe americans will just buy anything lol

i hated galaxy but this looks like a first day buy and i super rarely say that. it looks amazing

Kotaku is reporting that a Year of Luigi 2DS is rumored to be released. Here are some shot of the system.

GepMXcD.jpg

ETx43in.jpg

5d50BmV.jpg

With this and the fact that multiple retailers are listing Liuigi's Mansion: Dark moon for Wii U I'm gonna assume that Nintendo will have a Year of Luigi Nintendo Direct to end it in a big way.

Last edited:
nintendo needs to do this stuff when they first come out with new systems. first i get a wii u and miss out on the wind waker package and now i get a 2ds the day it comes out and this happens..

why punish people for actually buying your product early?

nintendo needs to do this stuff when they first come out with new systems. first i get a wii u and miss out on the wind waker package and now i get a 2ds the day it comes out and this happens..

why punish people for actually buying your product early?
Nintendo been doing that for years. Hence the first 3ds adopters who copped @ $250 instead of $180

Glad I waited for the 2DS

Scooped up Black2 on Amazon for about $25 to accompany my Heart Gold, Leaf Green, and recent X. Should be good on that Pokebank 

I'm trying to get my friend safari game up... Add me 4313-1066-3934

I went through and added most people who said they were playing pokemon in the thread.

[h1]Rumor: Nintendo ReUmagined Super Mario 64 and Other Titles for Wii U[/h1][h3]October 23 2013 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc[/h3]

No need to blink twice. There is a prevailing rumor out there from a generally reliable website that Nintendo is currently planning to release a ReUmagined line of games featuring seven all time classic titles that are going to get The Wind Waker HD  treatment for Wii U. The entire premise behind it is to create tide-me-over content that will fill the gaps between major game releases out of Nintendo. AKA, it's their way of providing filler content since third parties can't be relied upon at this point. Among those games is Super Mario 64, which will feature a full graphical update along with several new features.
  • The short development time allows these "big classic" titles to fill the gap in between Nintendo’s original Wii U software.
  • Less to fund and fewer people involved means more resources to original titles in development.
  • eShop only for $30 per title reduces risk at retail.
  • Wind Waker  approach taken in terms of visual upgrades, but "reUmagined" titles will benefit from added content.
  • The classic Super Mario 64  in its entirety is being repainted and brought into HD.
  • Two players can control Mario and Luigi, simultaneously.
  • Option A gives player one GamePad control, and player two any other controller option. The camera will follow the brothers as they move throughout the stage, but should they split apart too far, the GamePad user's Lakitu (camera operator) will only follow that user on the controller's screen, while the second player's Lakitu will follow that character on the TV.
  • Option B allows two GamePads to be used at once. If the brothers are nearby, the camera will remain the same on both GamePads and TV. If the brothers separate, each player will have his or her own unique camera view on their GamePad, until coming back together. While apart, however, the TV screen can be switched to be mimicking either player one or player two or be a top down perspective map.
  • Online cooperative/counter-cooperative gameplay is present.
  • Race to Star, Coin Collector, and other similar modes have been added in to enhance re-playability.
The only thing that makes me question it is the online co-op since Nintendo has yet to do it, but it all starts somewhere right? The rumors come from a source at the Paul Gale Network who nailed information about a new 3D Mario  game arriving in 2013 five months before Nintendo announced it. We'll be keeping an eye out on this one. PGN has information on the 6 other titles, but they are withholding until they can get some validity asserted to the claims. If you want to take a stab at what the other 6 games could be, here is the starred out list:
  • Super Mario 64
- See more at: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/rumor-...d-other-titles-for-wii-u#sthash.KDm78rQD.dpuf
  • ******* **** could be majora's mask or pokemon snap 
    eek.gif
    pimp.gif

Paul Gale Network received an exclusive rumor, suggesting that Nintendo is preparing a “reUmagined” series of games for Wii U, beginning with classic titles that the company published during the Nintendo 64 days. The lineup of titles that are said to get this treatment include:

- Super Mario 64

Details on the reUmagined concept:

- The short development time allows these “big classic” titles to fill the gap in between Nintendo’s original Wii U software.
- Less to fund and fewer people involved means more resources to original titles in development.
- eShop only for $30 per title, reduces risk at retail.
- Wind Waker approach taken in terms of visual upgrades, but “reUmagined” titles will benefit from added content.

Wii U Super Mario 64 reUmagined logo exclusive on Paul Gale Network

Super Mario 64 reUmagined info:
- The classic Super Mario 64 in its entirety is being repainted and brought into HD.
- Two players can control Mario and Luigi, simultaneously.
- Option A gives player one, GamePad control and player two, any other controller option. The camera will follow the brothers as they move throughout the stage, but should they split apart too far, the GamePad user’s Lakitu (camera operator) will only follow that user on the controller’s screen, while the second player’s Lakitu will follow that character on the TV.
- Option B allows two GamePads to be used at once. If the brothers are nearby, the camera will remain the same on both GamePads and TV. If the brothers separate, each player will have his or her own unique camera view on their GamePad, until coming back together. While apart, however, the TV screen can be switched to be mimicking either player one or player two or be a top down perspective, map.
- Online cooperative/counter-cooperative gameplay is present.
- Race to Star, Coin Collector, and other similar modes have been added in to enhance re-playability.

The reUmagined series of games is made of 7 titles (all that come with bullet points), but since this is a rumor that Paul Gale Network has not been able to prove true at this time, just Mario is being shared. If and how everything else will be revealed is to be determined. What do you personally think of Nintendo’s reUmagined line? After reading the details on Super Mario 64 reUmagined and the other titles, I certainly believe that this an excellent approach for Nintendo to take and hope it’s indeed really happening. In August of 2012, my source was spot on with revealing to me here that Nintendo was developing a new 3D Mario game for Wii U and that it would be a 2013 release (5 months before Nintendo confirmed it in their January, 2013 Nintendo Direct). With the logos provided to me and accompanying information, things look more positive than not. Then again, Star Fox – Metroid: Fusion Saga came with plenty of information as well and turned out to only be a title “considered for development” at one time, as Retro Studios’ first actual title for Wii U is in fact, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze.

:wow: :pimp: mario 64 with mario and luigi playable at the same time
my mind is but my body aint ready for it

Last edited:
[h1]
Rumor: Nintendo ReUmagined Super Mario 64 and Other Titles for Wii U
[/h1]

[h3]October 23 2013 by Nathanial Rumphol-Janc
[/h3]

No need to blink twice. There is a prevailing rumor out there from a generally reliable website that Nintendo is currently planning to release a ReUmagined line of games featuring seven all time classic titles that are going to get The Wind Waker HD
 treatment for Wii U. The entire premise behind it is to create tide-me-over content that will fill the gaps between major game releases out of Nintendo. AKA, it's their way of providing filler content since third parties can't be relied upon at this point. Among those games is Super Mario 64
, which will feature a full graphical update along with several new features.

• The short development time allows these "big classic" titles to fill the gap in between Nintendo’s original Wii U software.
  • Less to fund and fewer people involved means more resources to original titles in development.
  • eShop only for $30 per title reduces risk at retail.
  • Wind Waker
     approach taken in terms of visual upgrades, but "reUmagined" titles will benefit from added content.

• The classic Super Mario 64
     in its entirety is being repainted and brought into HD.

• Two players can control Mario and Luigi, simultaneously.
  • Option A gives player one GamePad control, and player two any other controller option. The camera will follow the brothers as they move throughout the stage, but should they split apart too far, the GamePad user's Lakitu (camera operator) will only follow that user on the controller's screen, while the second player's Lakitu will follow that character on the TV.
  • Option B allows two GamePads to be used at once. If the brothers are nearby, the camera will remain the same on both GamePads and TV. If the brothers separate, each player will have his or her own unique camera view on their GamePad, until coming back together. While apart, however, the TV screen can be switched to be mimicking either player one or player two or be a top down perspective map.
  • Online cooperative/counter-cooperative gameplay is present.
  • Race to Star, Coin Collector, and other similar modes have been added in to enhance re-playability.
The only thing that makes me question it is the online co-op since Nintendo has yet to do it, but it all starts somewhere right? The rumors come from a source at the Paul Gale Network who nailed information about a new 3D Mario
 game arriving in 2013 five months before Nintendo announced it. We'll be keeping an eye out on this one. PGN has information on the 6 other titles, but they are withholding until they can get some validity asserted to the claims. If you want to take a stab at what the other 6 games could be, here is the starred out list:

• Super Mario 64
- See more at: http://www.gamnesia.com/news/rumor-...d-other-titles-for-wii-u#sthash.KDm78rQD.dpuf

• ******* **** could be majora's mask or pokemon snap :wow: :pimp:

2nd down from super mario 64 could be wave race 64
3rd down from super mario 64 could be star fox 64

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom