• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ima sad man that i missed the pre orders. hope theres extras available on launch..

Amazon, at least, might have a separate stock for launch. They did for the PS4 and XBone. Best Buy did too. You just have to keep your eyes peeled the night before launch day. I remember at least for the PS4, Amazon had multiple opportunities for pre-orders. I passed on all of them and ended up with a unit around midnight (+/- a couple of hours) of launch day. I got my XBONE from Best buy online on launch day too.

Do you have to play either Mario Galaxy 1 or 2 with the struggle Wii remote?

On VC

Last edited:
All this Galaxy 2 talk is making me want to dust off my Wii and boot it up. I don't even think I finished that game tbh.

All this Galaxy 2 talk is making me want to dust off my Wii and boot it up. I don't even think I finished that game tbh.
It's got me thinking of copping a Wii altogether :lol:. I've never played 1 or 2. Also have yet to play Skyward Sword which I've been meaning to play for years now. If I can find one for around $50 I'm gonna pull the trigger.

Never got around to finish 2 and in early December I grabbed the wii out of the garage and set it up. slowing getting through it now.

Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia Echoes (3DS) - May 19, 2017

- will have amiibo support

Fire Emblem (Switch) - 2018

- no other details

Fire Emblem Warriors (new 3DS, Switch) - Fall 2017

Fire Emblem Heroes - (Android) February 2, 2017

-coming soon to iPad/iPhone

It's got me thinking of copping a Wii altogether :lol:. I've never played 1 or 2. Also have yet to play Skyward Sword which I've been meaning to play for years now. If I can find one for around $50 I'm gonna pull the trigger.

Yeah if you can get a cheap one I'd definitely recommend trying out those games. The Wii was a cool experience.

You don't have to use Wiimote? I know you can use the gamepad as a screen but I thought you had to use the wiimote as there are parts that require you to "waggle" the wiimote.

the wii u pad is the upgrade

it has every feature the wii has plus more

Last edited:
Anyone here nab the limited edition of Breath of the Wild?

Limited = master sword
Special = no master sword

tumblr_ojy225I5DN1rrftcdo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom