• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game, and possibly favorite game overall regardless of console/genre/series. Seems like you either love it or hate it, there's no in between :lol:.

But you're right, practically every Zelda game is always highly rated. However that shouldn't make BOTW any less amazing than people are saying it is.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time or BUST!

Majoras mask just never did it for me, probably because Ocarina of Time was the first game I beat as a kid.

do any websites release any stock that aren't preorders at 12 or something??? sorry never bought a console on RD and do not want to camp, probably too late anyways.

Dude from Gamestop did me a solid today and held a Pro Controller down for me. That Texas tax though, with the system, BOTW, the controller, and the expansion pack, ran me damn near $500..:x

Now to pick all this up at midnight. :pimp:

Last edited:
Just got to my local BB (Tustin CA) 4 people in line. Hopefully these 7.5 hours go by fast.
eek.gif

Damn. Got to Bestbuy, people in line. Asked if the person in the front would sell his spot for ANY price he said no haha.

Went to GameStop and they had just given out last voucher of the day.

I could get tomorrow off craigslist but damn me for wanting stuff early for whatever reason haha.

Made it to GS after work and they had a few Pros left so I'm picking it up tonight [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji] let's gooooooooo!!!

apparently the red and blue switch was up on walmart i saw it said preorder but i questioned it and took too long :smh:

^^^
On Amazon Prime Now in select cities (not sure if how much are left) & was on Walmart but went quick.

PO

Last edited:
Already got pre checked in at GS and got my whole package paid for. They've already determined the serial numbers for the specific systems each of us are getting. Not even any need to line up because they're calling in group numbers starting at midnight, so I'm just chilling in the car playing Tetris on my Majora's Mask N3DSXL. This should be the smoothest console release I've ever done, other than the Wii U which literally NO ONE showed up for. Literally. I was the only one at the store. LOL. It was a sad start (and a sad end) for the Wii U.

Last edited:
So I guess the first official Switch sale...was for a neon set. And where's Reggie?!?

Congrats if y'all copped. I got another two hours to go.

My local GS got in only four consoles for walk ins.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom