• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coo, that was one of my drawbacks to coppin PS4 games since I gave Fios the axe a year ago.

Watchin yall get yalls and enjoy it is def gon make it harder to wait until fall to cop, might move my date up to summer

I wanted this thing since I saw it unveiled purely for the virtual console on plane trips :smh: shoulda knowm it wouldnt be there at launch. Hyped for Mario Kart 8 though.

Sold out at my local bestbuy just picked up my Zelda they sold out regular copies too

Didn't get no poster because they didn't open midnight

They still had some Pro controllers and Zelda hard covers

Any issues with BOW on the Wii U?

I might just get that to hold me over
I couldnt download the digital copy, kept freezing my console and got error 160-2705. My friend had no problem though. I called nintendo and they are processing a refund, went to my local family video and rented it. I notice bad frame rate issues during combat but otherwise its been fun.

Last edited:
A question for amarano, you state this console is truly ahead of its time, how so?

I mean you have all this consoles with VR, 4K, HDR, and feeling like a real life experience and then you have the Switch.

Just my opinion, a tablet with controllers, kickstand and docking station. I like the fact that it's portable but so was/is the DS series. In regards to linking to play others, the only advantage now if that you can do it from that one device vices needing two.

I was just wondering if you are seeing something I'm not.

Most people deny and justify impulse buys.

Everyone in here is openly admitting it/them.

Looks like we have some seasoned adults in the house :lol:

Just touched down 
pimp.gif

i don't like the button layout. in terms of the "diamond shaped" button layout.

i constantly find myself hitting the bottom button as the "ok" or "accept" button rather than it being the "cancel" or "go back" button. (meaning a should be b and vice versa)

i wish there was a way to change this.
I have the opposite problem... when I play my friend's PS4 I am so confused b/c of years of the Nintendo button arrangement 
laugh.gif

Imma go pick up a screen protector later. Snatched the system straight out the dock with the headphones :smh: so used to either having my headphones connected to the PS4 controller, or having my long *** headset connected to my pc. Luckily I have to sit so close to the system I just caught it :lol:

My Best Buy has some in Stock. I was good on passing until my SE Zelda came in the mail. I know I don't need it now but man its hard to pass when I know I can scoop it right now :lol:

Impulse bought one from Amazon this morning (Treasure Truck ftw) planning on flipping it and waiting until more games are out to actually buy. Looks like craigslist is flooded with them right now though, might just keep it 
laugh.gif

salty that I didn't pre-order a pro controller..is the standard joy con controller hard to use?

I've heard it's kind of small, haven't played mine yet, still waiting on UPS [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I got a Pro but I'm also thinking of getting the charging grip. Anyone got one of those?

Back
Top Bottom