Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The frame rate in the forest is something serious :x

I had to go back and quote this because it really is that bad in the forest. I don't see many frame rate drops for the most part; mainly when I'm in a grassy area and it's windy, but the journey to get the Lost Sword was horrible :x

If Nintendo was able to clean this up a bit, it would be much appreciated.

This one guarantees it will leave no residue once removed or do you mean something else?

that sucks, the skin for the dock looks good

The frame rate in the forest is something serious :x

I had to go back and quote this because it really is that bad in the forest. I don't see many frame rate drops for the most part; mainly when I'm in a grassy area and it's windy, but the journey to get the Lost Sword was horrible :x

If Nintendo was able to clean this up a bit, it would be much appreciated.

I didn't have a problem in the lost forest but had some sections going up to the ancient tech lab while fighting in a grassy area and raining.

Last edited:
I didn't have a problem in the lost forest but had some sections going up to the ancient tech lab while fighting in a grassy area and raining.

It seems like the grassy areas are where the drops happen most often.

Has anyone completed the game yet? I'm about to head out to do my fourth Divine Beast. I kind of wish there were more Divine Beasts or dungeons and maybe some larger towns. I'm fine with what's here though and hopefully the DLC will add in another 10-20 hours of game play.

Last edited:
Was able to pick up Zelda on the Bay and should be grabbing the Switch a little later today from a seller. I'd like to thank you, dudes of Niketalk, because I was fairly content loving HZD but this thread was very convincing.

How many hours have you logged in?

I feel like I played a good amount but been sidetracked and just explored and barely got through the first beast :lol:

How many hours have you logged in?

I feel like I played a good amount but been sidetracked and just explored and barely got through the first beast :lol:

I haven't checked; I'll look tonight. But I have 15 hearts and have done about 45 shrines. I feel like I've done a lot, but that's no where close to completing them all :lol:

oh yeah, there are 120 shrines so you're not even halfway

I think I've done less than that though, it's too easy to get sidetracked in this game

on a handful of times in the middle of a quest, I would see a shooting star and I'd drop everything and just run to it :lol:

I never get to it or found a star fragment though :smh:

I got Epona from one of my Amiibos

I didn't feel like using her so I just ditched her

Is there a stable or something I could have left her at?

register her first so you see her on the map wherever you leave her

there's plenty of stables and it is actually where you register your horses and you can board them in there if you don't need them

if you don't register the horse, it might be lost for good but I am not 100% if you can just go back and get her

you can pretty much leave your horse anywhere but they could get killed if you just leave it in a field where enemies spawn

I actually prefer running on foot for the most part, I feel like I miss too much when I'm riding a horse plus I prefer climbing and I don't really feel like leaving the horses everytime I go over a cliff/mountain and have to go back to the horse and ride it back to a stable or town

Has anyone completed the game yet? I'm about to head out to do my fourth Divine Beast. I kind of wish there were more Divine Beasts or dungeons and maybe some larger towns. I'm fine with what's here though and hopefully the DLC will add in another 10-20 hours of game play.
I've done two Divine Beasts (Zora, Goron) and will do another one today (Gerudo). They're the one thing in the game that I'm a little disappointed in. The two that I've done have been really easy all the way through (finding terminals + boss battle).

I'm at 50+ hours played and 70 Shrines. It's crazy that I still have so many more left to go. My map is littered with their icons and they're getting really hard to find. I don't think I'm gonna be able to find them all on my own.

Last edited:
when you dont even have 20 rupees to register your horse
HeNieBM.jpg

I've still just been running around finding shrines/towers. Havent paid any attention to cooking food or acquiring currency :lol:

Do you guys just unload your ambers and opals right away?

Last edited:
I thought the puzzles were engaging enough in both the shrines and the one divine beast dungeon I've done.

I'm too scare to sell any gems/stones, tempting but I feel like I'm going to need majority of it later on. I've been neglecting the broken down guardians too, a friendly tip, go ahead and search those as pass by for ancient materials.

I've been cooking a lot and it's also an easy way to get rupees, just cook and sell.

I did NOT think that the ZORA temple was easy lol.. all that trunk moving and such was a nightmare for me lol

Was able to get through though without any help

when you dont even have 20 rupees to register your horse
HeNieBM.jpg

I've still just been running around finding shrines/towers. Havent paid any attention to cooking food or acquiring currency
laugh.gif

Do you guys just unload your ambers and opals right away?
I pretty much sell anything that isn't heart related to my guy Beatle 

Got 11K Rupees right now 

I sell all my precious stones immediately too. Got about 5K but I've been splurging on outfits and arrows and food [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I think I got way distracted in the Goron area and just kept wandering and hit every sparkly black rock

Every time I think about the Hateno Village music, and that new song of time

9bd5702bda65e4127833c48601c21beb_400x400.jpeg

I already said it but the music in this game :pimp:

barely got to zora. still no updates from hobbychimp or hobbymonkey or whatever. filing a dispute. SMH

Traded in some junk (PS4 headset the one that comes with it, Xbox headset the one that comes with it, Xbox controller adapter, 3ds power cable, mx vs atv reflex and call of duty infinite warfare) for 70$ store credit, might seem like a lot but the only thing I used was call of duty...the little adapters for Xbox one controllers got me 21$ I feel that's a lot lol

Pre ordered skyrim and street fighter might cancel sf tho,
Anyway my switch is complete for now, I'll take some red joycons, a extra power cord, and a working LAN adapter but it's not needed

Man i died so many times at the zora beast. I just finished the goron one, theres so many treasure chest with ice arrows. By the time I got there i had about 50 arrows. Killed dude in less than a minute

I died like 10 times before beating the Zoro beast but killed the Goron beast on my first try [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom