• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so do you all think that Nintendo will have online capabitlity worth a damn for once. normally when they do online its a joke compared to xbox live or psn

The amount of hours I put into Zelda (still haven't beat it yet) is well worth the money even if I never play it again.

so do you all think that Nintendo will have online capabitlity worth a damn for once. normally when they do online its a joke compared to xbox live or psn

I think it will eventually be great...20$ you get online, there will be free games monthly you could possible play online, although they can't be yours "forever" I believe during that month of the free games they will be discounted

Xbox and Sony cost 60$ for their membership discounted prices are around 38-45$...plus 9.99 for the Xbox game pass,30$ for ea access (can be had 22-25$)

:lol: have you just been on the plateau for 22 hours?

I should have stayed on the plateau a little longer :frown:

I totally missed the log cabin and getting the warm doublet. I had to cook the peppers to last through the cold. With that being said, that's what's great about this game; you can go about doing things in a variety of ways.

Last edited:
part of the fun is mixing it up and doing unorthodox things to accomplish something

I'm sure I've approached a few towers in the least advisable ways and just pushed through :lol:

if I were to start all over again, I'd far rupees early on and buy that stealth suit, would have been so clutch

yah it's expensive

don't think this is really a spoiler since it's just in the store in the first town you visit through the story, Kakariko Town

1800 rupees for the complete set

but for it to be completely silent and supposedly be able to sneak up on anything would help a lot especially for those sneak attacks that is almost one hit kills on most enemies

Last edited:
I wear the stealth suit because it looks the coolest :lol: never use it to play Solid Snake in Hyrule. Climbing boots/pants are very useful.

I find it weird that the head gears just gives you hairstyles :lol:

I know the stealth armor is based on Shiek but why not have that banded cap instead?

yah it's expensive

don't think this is really a spoiler since it's just in the store in the first town you visit through the story, Kakariko Town

1800 rupees for the complete set

but for it to be completely silent and supposedly be able to sneak up on anything would help a lot especially for those sneak attacks that is almost one hit kills on most enemies
Okay, word thanks

I gotta make my way back down there to get it

I've done almost nothing with the story so far still just seeing out shrines and towers 
laugh.gif

I almost don't wanna progress anymore until I get the Master Sword and Hylian Shield. I'm at 10 hearts right now

Back
Top Bottom