Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
strongest ones are inside Hyrule Castle or loot from beating Lynels

there are lots of elemental weapons spread out too which regenerates after a blood moon

but weapons gets destroyed though so at times it feels like a grind to look for the stronger weapons

there is one weapon stash inside a cave by the gerudo tower, just teleport there and towards the northwest side there is like a little hill that has a cave hidden with rocks, just move it and it has all types of weapons (1-hand sword, two-hand sword, golden bow and a spear)

strongest ones are inside Hyrule Castle or loot from beating Lynels

there are lots of elemental weapons spread out too which regenerates after a blood moon

but weapons gets destroyed though so at times it feels like a grind to look for the stronger weapons

there is one weapon stash inside a cave by the gerudo tower, just teleport there and towards the northwest side there is like a little hill that has a cave hidden with rocks, just move it and it has all types of weapons (1-hand sword, two-hand sword, golden bow and a spear)

Always with the godlike info :smokin :nthat:

Repped

You can get some good weapons from fighting all the baddies in the coliseum ruins.

And if you're skilled enough there's a silver lynel there too.

:lol: I was gonna trade BoTW in for MK8 but I told myself I cant get rid of it until I figure out the Zora ceremonial shrine puzzle with no assistance. It's probably super simple too :smh: no hints and no help please.

:lol: I was gonna trade BoTW in for MK8 but I told myself I cant get rid of it until I figure out the Zora ceremonial shrine puzzle with no assistance. It's probably super simple too :smh: no hints and no help please.
After I finally found the Ceremonial Trident it took me another few days to figure out the solution to the shrine :lol:.

After I finally found the Ceremonial Trident it took me another few days to figure out the solution to the shrine :lol:.
Ceremonial trident took me a few days to find, its been weeks now and I just waste all my damn time at the fall and talk to Kilton at night :smh: its bothering me because its one of my oldest ones, definitely since the first week of release because I completed the Zora beast really early on.

Wow I just watched that trailer for Brawlhalla :smh:

Who in the hell signed off on that or thought it was a good idea to essentially mock and pull the rug out from the ENTIRE Nintendo gaming community who's most anticipated VC game was and is Melee like that? :x

Brawlhalla set to put up historically bad sales numbers after that blunder :lol:

I don't know a lick about the game and I already resent it  
Never heard of it til just now but it looks fun, I'll try it on PS4 when it releases if they drop the beta like they did on Steam. Just looks like Smash Bros with another skin and it looks 100x better than Playstation All Stars :smh:

I played this game when I was at PAX East this year and it was the highlight of the day for me lol. I loved the simple controls and how smooth it runs.
They had a contest, if you were able to take a stock from one of the devs, you won a t shirt and some other goodies, I, never have played, not even heard of the game before that day was able to do it and got myself some free swag :

afterwards I asked one of the devs if they plan on porting the game to switch and he was like "We're launching for PS4 atm but maybe..."
Homie was probably trolling me but I hope it comes out cause tabletop anywhere 2 player would be so dope, especially during lunch hour at work!

I doubt gamestops doing midnight release for MK8, so maybe it will be available online to download? I can't wait for this game.

As far as Zelda goes, I'm just now starting on the 3rd beast. I have been pacing myself very nicely.

I doubt gamestops doing midnight release for MK8, so maybe it will be available online to download? I can't wait for this game.

As far as Zelda goes, I'm just now starting on the 3rd beast. I have been pacing myself very nicely.

i need to do my 3rd beast as well

any good links for the zelda amiibo set, i saved the previous ones from this thread so i can purchase at a later time, but they are all dead now.

Defeated my first beast today

Someone school me on faries in BOTW

Do you find fountains or like single ones?

I haven't found any

the great fairies have their own fountains and you unlock them by giving them rupees (4 total great fairies in the game plus one for horses)

then wherever there is a great fairy fountain, there are those tiny fairies that you can keep in your inventory that automatically revives you when you die

Last edited:
Ran into a game breaking glitch while playing Blaster Master Zero. I was almost done with the game and got separated from my vehicle after doing some backtracking and you can't finish the game without it. :smh:

the great fairies have their own fountains and you unlock them by giving them rupees (4 total great fairies in the game plus one for horses)

then wherever there is a great fairy fountain, there are those tiny fairies that you can keep in your inventory that automatically revives you when you die
:lol: there is a horse fountain? Crazy how there are still parts of the game that I haven't found yet

Yep :lol: I never used the roads so when I was finishing up shrines I followed the roads and found so much **** I missed
Same, that was probably the last village I found, well after I defeated Ganon... Its crazy to think that I still have like 10 shrines out in the wild that arent associated with challenges. This game is massive.

When BOTW came out I was happy it got so many good reviews and everyone saying how great the game is

But I wasn't with the "greatest Zelda game of all time " talk

I finally got the hang of the game

And man I'm blown away

It just keeps getting better and better

I could not put it down this past weekend

The game is amazing and the story is perfect so far

Good job Nintendo

Back
Top Bottom