• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yo NT fam maybe some of you all can will have better luck than me since Sam Club is Liquidating their Wii U stock. I tried in my area but none are in stock and the closest store is 3 hours away with 2.

Yesterday at the Sam's Club in Fayetteville this dude purchased a Wii U Zelda Bundle for only $98.71. 
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/3...sams-clubymmv/

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/inde...topic=842490.0
do you know if this is still going on? I live in GA about 20 mins from fayetteville. Would love to cop a wii u for that price...

Last edited:
do you know if this is still going on? I live in GA about 20 mins from fayetteville. Would love to cop a wii u for that price...
yea id get my folks who stays right down the street to get one for me... the website doesn't show a price decrease

Yep this is still going on just have to go into the store and talk with the manager
if its the reg price etc...why would you need to speak with manager and what exactly are you gonna say...I should get a discount because a few ppl on various blogs/websites says so...?

if its the reg price etc...why would you need to speak with manager and what exactly are you gonna say...I should get a discount because a few ppl on various blogs/websites says so...?
Sam Club is liquidating their Wii U and you know you got the email. So dont beat around the bush just give me the Wii U for this dirty cheap price and let me be on my way.

Sam Club is liquidating their Wii U and you know you got the email. So dont beat around the bush just give me the Wii U for this dirty cheap price and let me be on my way.
I gotta soon go to stonecrest and theirs a sams club right there imma go in and actually try that...hopefully they have in stock cause a lot of locations aren't showing the system on the web or are saying they are sold out.

I gotta soon go to stonecrest and theirs a sams club right there imma go in and actually try that...hopefully they have in stock cause a lot of locations aren't showing the system on the web or are saying they are sold out.
why wouldnt they just send stock to walmart since its the same company

why wouldnt they just send stock to walmart since its the same company
probably the same way macys and (no longer around I don't think richs) doesn't do this...or ross/tj max/marshalls doesn't////although all inc... they are handled and managed as separate entities

New Super Smash Bros. Auto-Scrolling Mario Stage Detailed
This new Smash Bros. stage highlights Super Mario 3D Land.

by Neal Ronaghan MARCH 18, 2014

The Super Mario 3D Land stage in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, previously shown in past videos and images, will be a continuously scrolling stage much like the Rainbow Cruise stage from past games.

"First, it advances by side-scrolling. Then you continue into the valley -- it's in 3D Land, after all. The protruding stone blocks change the angles of the platforms," director Masahiro Sakurai explained on Miiverse. The rest of the level involves more side-scrolling that ends in a downhill slope. At the end of the level, players hop in a green pipe that takes them back to the start. The level takes "roughly two minutes to complete a lap."

Super Mario Kart Record Holder Sami Cetin Gives Some Tips and Hits the Track in Mario Kart 8
Posted Wed 19th Mar 2014 11:30 by Thomas Whitehead

Niece and world champion Leyla Hasso takes him on
For the vast majority of Wii U owners, we suspect the 30th May release of Mario Kart 8 is a major event on their gaming calendars. It's a franchise that has consistently delivered success for Nintendo, with the most recent iterations uniting experienced gamers and enthusiastic newcomers in some chaotic racing.
Ahead of Mario Kart 8 will come Super NES original Super Mario Kart, confirmed for the Wii U Virtual Console on 27th March in Europe and 28th March in Australia; the download will also come with a discount deal on the eShop version of the new title; we're yet to see whether an equivalent deal and release of the 16-bit racer will come to North America.
In order to get gamers ready for the first dose of karting action this month, Nintendo UK has now released two new videos featuring both games. The first below shows Sami Cetin — a world record holder in Super Mario Kart — and his niece / world champion Leyla Hasso taking on the Wii U title. The second features Cetin giving some vital tips for budding record breakers on the Super NES original; what the videos certainly show is just how much the franchise has changed and evolved.
Check them out below and let us know what you think.

^I had to use online info to pass certain parts and I still didn't beat it all lol

Has anybody played Yoshi's New Island? If so, how was it?

I kind of want to get the Yoshi game but I just bought Dark Souls 2( Jesus is the game difficult) so I don't wanna spend more money on games right now. I hear good things about the gameplay and pretty much the negative are about the art style.

Decided to 100% Tropical Freeze and damn are those K levels something else, I must have wasted like 40 lives on 2-K alone.

In some rumor news, word is going around the Nintendo apparently paid EA a pretty large amount of money to get Titanfall to come out at the same time as the 360 version, and that's why they delayed the 360 version, so that it can launch on the same day.
Do I believe this rumor? Not at all. Do I want it to be true? Absolutely, I really like the look of the game and have heard pod things about it but I am not dropping 500 for a system just to play 1 game and I never owned a 360.

inb4 April Fools

Last edited:
SUPPOSEDLY Mario Kart 8 might release early in APRIL
amazon outed a early release but some are saying its a glitch who knows

Last edited:
^^^Wouldn't be surprised if it was a digital release through e-shop.

SUPPOSEDLY Mario Kart 8 might release early in APRIL
amazon outed a early release but some are saying its a glitch who knows

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it releasing in early April. I can't imagine a company struggling to make a dent in the next-gen console sales not hyping one of their biggest franchises. It just wouldn't make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom