• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just picked up a Switch as an early xmas gift and I got Mario Kart and Zelda from Toys R Us's sale last week. I've never played a Zelda game before, what am I getting myself into with BOTW?? No sleep?

Im checking target when they open today and I plan on grabbing 5 boxes (2 for me, 2 for a friend, 1 for my niece)
I can grab extras for some of you guys?

Just picked up a Switch as an early xmas gift and I got Mario Kart and Zelda from Toys R Us's sale last week. I've never played a Zelda game before, what am I getting myself into with BOTW?? No sleep?

Just play and explore everything and everywhere! There's no right or wrong way to play! Don't be afraid to get side tracked as that's the point of the game.

@ksteezy was in here beating up on high level enemies with 3 hearts and a stick :lol:

Hard to surpass current gen. I would advise Switch 2 to have 1080p portable and something more powerful docked.

And hurry up internet browser and virtual console.

Hard to surpass current gen. I would advise Switch 2 to have 1080p portable and something more powerful docked.

And hurry up internet browser and virtual console.
If Nintendo puts up a good internet browser and gets all the streaming apps my PS4 is done for :lol:

Is it possible to cop the Splatoon 2 Amiibos anywhere? I know I'm like 5-6 months late, but this is what my son wants for Christmas. Can't find them anywhere except a few on eBay for crazy prices.

Any leads/info would be much appreciated!

Is it possible to cop the Splatoon 2 Amiibos anywhere? I know I'm like 5-6 months late, but this is what my son wants for Christmas. Can't find them anywhere except a few on eBay for crazy prices.

Any leads/info would be much appreciated!

They were pretty hard to come by, your best bet is paying resale or going to small city Walmarts / targets / bestbuy

Back
Top Bottom