• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
94EC8F12-59DE-452D-9A51-4B01D2449C2D.jpeg
Finally
U tryna play some mk8 tonight???

Don't sleep on Darkest Dungeon

It's hard. I can't beat it personally, but I had a blast playing. Perfect Switch game too.

Will post up my friend code when I'm up and running

How are the joy con controls? One thing I didn't get was a pro controller.

Thanks for the info guys

I feel like the pro might be for me

But I'm going to give the joycons a run first

Detective Pikachu amiibo costs $30
Posted on January 12, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

Earlier today, Detective Pikachu was announced for the west. The news was accompanied by the reveal of an entirely new amiibo, which is bigger than other figures in Nintendo’s line.

We now have confirmation that the Detective Pikachu amiibo will cost $30. That makes sense given the size increase.

You can use the amiibo in-game to unlock “a combination of hilarious content that might also provide a hint.” You can still access this through normal means, “but tapping the amiibo will allow players to unlock content more quickly.”

i honestly was going to sell my wii u to gamestop...but they stopped it because i don't have the sensor bar it came with.
my wii u has smash bros u and splatoon on it and a save with champions road from 3d world (and of course saves of everything like wooly world 100%ed). so to me it was worth more than the 85ish i would have gotten.
kinda feel like they did me a favor.

until there is a way to transfer saves i think i'll chill. all my mario maker levels are on that wii u too and i don't know how i feel about never having access to them again. i made some pretty cool levels such as:

What are the course ID for these?

Detective Pikachu amiibo costs $30
Posted on January 12, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

Earlier today, Detective Pikachu was announced for the west. The news was accompanied by the reveal of an entirely new amiibo, which is bigger than other figures in Nintendo’s line.

We now have confirmation that the Detective Pikachu amiibo will cost $30. That makes sense given the size increase.

You can use the amiibo in-game to unlock “a combination of hilarious content that might also provide a hint.” You can still access this through normal means, “but tapping the amiibo will allow players to unlock content more quickly.”

what is the game it is being used for?

Back
Top Bottom