• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope, I've learned my lesson pre-ordering anything from those **** bags (SNES Classic......never forget).

But I bet Gamestop AND Best Buy has preorders ready as well
oh nah
i been digital all the way for my switch
i buy my son physicals for his
but nah physical all the
besides
i wanna play at 9pm pst before release

It’s a new smash game and not a port right ?

We don't have the slightest clue. I'm still leaning towards port though unless they ditched Sakurai/put him in a less hands-on position.

yall peep at the end before they show link
it looks like baby mario gonna be in smash too

Still regular Mario.

Screenshot_20180308-184843.jpg

Well, scratch that. Might be a brand new installment after all. Hope son isn't hurting himself over this when a port would sell just as well.

I haven't bought a new switch since mine got stolen in hopes there is a special edition for this game.. Please God

I haven't bought a new switch since mine got stolen in hopes there is a special edition for this game.. Please God

I can see it happening, I mean Odyssey had one this past fall when no one expected it so it'll possibly release around the same time Nintendo launches the Paid Online Service.

Nintendo needed that one big 1st party IP to boost the overall sales numbers to 20M units sold this year AND to convince ppl to pay for the Paid Online Service..........and Super Smash is that 1st Party IP.

Luigi’s mansion for 3ds and the 3ds still being supported into 2019 is cool

Okami hd

Mario tennis looks legit

Caption toad looks like it should be a dlc lol the Luigi disrespect

Crash wow! I hope all games are on 1 cart

South Park !

I think I’m ready to give arms a chance and at least buy it preowned and if I don’t like it return it

Splatoon 2 is a great game with great support

And yeah smash!!!

Back
Top Bottom