• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're bringing the same version that everyone has............even the "mobile iOS version" of Fortnite has the same engine version of the game as the PC/PS4/Xbox1 engine of the game.

And it'll be free-to-play............the PvP Battle Royale mode I mean, it'll be free-to-play on the Switch just like it is free-to-play EVERYWHERE ELSE.

appreciate it man :D

Nintendo has won a few e3’s
This decade
When would you say they won? I don’t really remember E3 after a few months. I remember 2015 because it was labeled as year of dream or something like that. Final Fantasy VII Remake and Shenmue 3.

Just got to S Rank in my first mode (Splat Zones) in Splatoon 2 after weeks of being stuck in A- purgatory across the board :pimp:

FIFA 19 for Switch will let you play with friends online
Posted on June 9, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

FIFA 18 was the first time EA had its soccer franchise on a Nintendo platform in several years. Despite being a solid effort in some ways, there were some notable and surprising omissions such as the inability to play with friends online.

With FIFA 19, EA has addressed this. The Switch version is playable at EA Play, and Press Start reports that you can play your friends in full best of five online friendlies.

“Enjoy new ways to play on Switch including Online Friendlies. Invite anyone from your friend list and track your rivalry through a five-match season, both in FIFA and FIFA Ultimate Team.”

Press Start further adds that FIFA 19 on Switch “looks and feels much closer to the PS4/XB1 counterparts”.

FML..............I'm actually downloading this god damn 3-yr old port of a "mobile game" on my Nintendo Switch :lol:

Ubisoft's StarLink is confirmed for the Nintendo Switch.........WITH STAR FOX making a cameo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom