• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all some scared *** b's! I posted my brother's friend code for MK8 7 not one new challenge.

CDqD1KV_d.jpg

Been playing Hollow Knight since Sunday, and i'm addicted. This is one of the best games I've played in awhile, and will definitely make it's way on my list for Best Games of 2018 and best Switch games in general.

^ You won't regret it. If you like Metroid, Mega-Man, Castlevania, Zelda games, or any platformer/action RPGs ...this is a must buy.

^ You won't regret it. If you like Metroid, Mega-Man, Castlevania, Zelda games, or any platformer/action RPGs ...this is a must buy.
Yeah I read up on it a bit and it seemed to be right up my alley. I'm gonna buy it but probably won't play for a minute. I copped Golf Story months ago and still haven't even started it :lol:.

Yeah I read up on it a bit and it seemed to be right up my alley. I'm gonna buy it but probably won't play for a minute. I copped Golf Story months ago and still haven't even started it :lol:.
Golf story is fun as hacking. Who would have thought an Rpg about golf would have been fun.

Played a little bit of the demo for Octopath Traveler in-between getting my *** consistently handed to me in Fortnite.............yeah, I'm sold on Octopath. Even though it is a middle-tier title in comparison to Square Enix's bigger stuff (Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy), Octopath seems to be as good as their big titles despite being a mid-tier developed game.

I may do a pre-order for the game between now and the actual release day

Yeah the Fire Emblem song blows everything else out the water

I remember when I was a kid and subscribed to Nintendo Power there was one issue that came out with an orchestra Melee soundtrack CD and I would have that bumping whenever I wasn’t at the crib :lol:

Need a switch bad, missed the eBay coupon. What's the best deal right now? Or should I just wait for another coupon

Need a switch bad, missed the eBay coupon. What's the best deal right now? Or should I just wait for another coupon
I don't even think there are any deals out there on Switches. Best bet would probably be Craigslist or eBay if you don't mind buying used.

I saw a (Philly) Craigslist listing for just the tablet for $100 last week. Absolute steal if you can find something like that.

I don't even think there are any deals out there on Switches.

Deals pop up all the time that take it down to ~$250-260 or add games or accessories for the base cost.

I'd recommend keeping an eye on R/NintendoSwitchDeals af1 1982 af1 1982 . I've seen a few pop up on Slickdeals as well. Not sure what's running right now.

just picked up zelda, any tips?

I'd recommend staying away from guides and just going wild. There isn't really a wrong way to play and you'll notice that pretty quickly.

Back
Top Bottom