• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I forgot new Amiibos dropped today

I want Dr. Mario and ZSS

I want Bowser Jr. and the more colorful pixel mario.... Bummed you can only buy the mario bundled with a Wii U :smh:

Yeah I picked up 8bit Mario and the Splatoon 3 pack for trade bait today as well. That blue overalls 8bit Mario is TOUGH though. It sucks that it is only in the pack but regular 8bit is impressive. I think I'll keep him but I'm def offing that Splatoon 3 pack for the holy trinity if I can find the trade

How do you guys like the Wii U? I was thinking of getting one to play Mario and Mario Kart and possibly some of the old games? Worth the money?

I have no idea what Amiibo's are, but they look cool. I just saw the 8-bit Mario, that was neat.

How do you guys like the Wii U? I was thinking of getting one to play Mario and Mario Kart and possibly some of the old games? Worth the money?

I have no idea what Amiibo's are, but they look cool. I just saw the 8-bit Mario, that was neat.
definitely worth it. I don't even have a wii u and I love the system lol. You'll get a lot of use out of the wii u with all the different games it has.

It is worth it alone for Mario Kart 8. Then you have got the Virtual Console and backwards compatibility with Wii games if you have any of those. A friend and I have been playing Super Mario 64 and Twilight Princess recently. It is worth picking up a classic controller or two as well.

^I miss playing Mario Kart and had fun playing the demo. Hopefully, I can find one for sale lol.

Mario maker is awesome. The community is already making great levels. Gonna be playing for many years.

I'm surprised at the sheer number of levels made already. Having a blast but made a detour to revisit DKTF. Just beat the 3rd boss. Game is stupid underrated.

Mario maker is a great distraction for 20 and 30 minute bursts. But i'm always ginna want to have that sense of progression in a game. People are already starting to make levels that shoul be played in a linear fashion though. The potential is there.

Mario maker should have been a famn launch title.

Gonna go ahead and sell my WII U the gamepad screen works when it wants to. I will Repurchase when Xenoblade comes out hopefully by then they will sell gamepads apart from the console

Gonna go ahead and sell my WII U the gamepad screen works when it wants to. I will Repurchase when Xenoblade comes out hopefully by then they will sell gamepads apart from the console
Are the game pads known to have issues?

I was told by the gamestop worker that the batter life is terrible because the touch pad screen is always on.

Are the game pads known to have issues?

I was told by the gamestop worker that the batter life is terrible because the touch pad screen is always on.

I've never had issues with my gamepad and I've had it since it launched.

You can go to into settings and turn off the screen if your not using the gamepad.

My battery has died before but that's only happened when me and the wife play Mario for lime 5 hours straight

I've never had issues with my gamepad and I've had it since it launched.

You can go to into settings and turn off the screen if your not using the gamepad.

My battery has died before but that's only happened when me and the wife play Mario for lime 5 hours straight
Good to know. This is now leaning me towards to buying one.

Which current bundle do you guys think is the best deal?

Back
Top Bottom