• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dislike all of those controllers. The pro controller isn't too bad compared to the rest but I hate the position of the analog sticks *shrugs*

I really dislike the Playstation controllers but I'm not silly enough to use that as an excuse to miss out on all of the fantastic PS games.

Oh well, your problem, not mine. You're missing out on one of the best games of this generation on any platform.
I'm not missing out. I play MK8 with my kids, just not online. Nintendo games are better in the living room with friends and family as opposed to online imo.
nah smash splatoon and mk8 did online great
one of the best online experiences
I don't doubt that but for myself I need online chat. Games like Smash and MK always gonna have a spot in my heart because me and my bros. grew up on them but not being able to talk **** to them while we play kinda kills the experience for us. That's not a knock on the games at all just more of a reason why I hope the NX is a little more up to date with their hardware.
up to date
i mean what is it u want
better graphics????
tons of pretty games out for ps4 and xb1 that are trash
I was talking about Nintendo's policies regarding voice chat in games. I think their first party games look great. I can't speak on 3rd party as I don't own any.

I dislike all of those controllers. The pro controller isn't too bad compared to the rest but I hate the position of the analog sticks *shrugs*

I really dislike the Playstation controllers but I'm not silly enough to use that as an excuse to miss out on all of the fantastic PS games.

Oh well, your problem, not mine. You're missing out on one of the best games of this generation on any platform.
I'm not missing out. I play MK8 with my kids, just not online. Nintendo games are better in the living room with friends and family as opposed to online imo.
I don't doubt that but for myself I need online chat. Games like Smash and MK always gonna have a spot in my heart because me and my bros. grew up on them but not being able to talk **** to them while we play kinda kills the experience for us. That's not a knock on the games at all just more of a reason why I hope the NX is a little more up to date with their hardware.
up to date
i mean what is it u want
better graphics????
I was talking about Nintendo's policies regarding voice chat in games. I think their first party games look great. I can't speak on 3rd party as I don't own any.
still doesn't make sense
u tripping cause u cant voice chat????
people barely voice chat with randoms anyway
I've played gears with u on xb1 and u aint even chat in any game we've played
people just find excuses to try and throw shade at nintendo
not saying they're perfect but people try way to hard to criticize

up to date
i mean what is it u want
better graphics????
still doesn't make sense
My dude I probably played Gears with you once or twice. I was staying with someone and didn't have my headset. :lol: I already explained that I want voice chat specifically for MK8 and Smash because of my brothers. I'm not throwing shade at Nintendo, I just have different expectations of a console in 2016 than you. We all have our likes and dislikes.

up to date
i mean what is it u want
better graphics????
still doesn't make sense
My dude I probably played Gears with you once or twice. I was staying with someone and didn't have my headset. :lol: I already explained that I want voice chat specifically for MK8 and Smash because of my brothers. I'm not throwing shade at Nintendo, I just have different expectations of a console in 2016 than you. We all have our likes and dislikes.
what possibly would u say during chat
while playing mk8
concentration is needed
or while playing smash????

To me it's not even about the voice chat

Online for Nintendo has never been good

I wish they would get away from the Mii stuff and make a decent online experience

Charge me like PSN/Xbox live I wouldn't care

U don't need to charge for a great online experience
Psn online is trash
Whether u pay for it or not

Nintendo's online is horrible

I couldn't even tell you how to add a friend or even look at ur buddy list

Only positive thing I can say bout Nintendo's online is it's free :lol:

Last edited:
I forgot about the Miiverse stuff
laugh.gif

What makes PSN so trash compared to Nintendo Network?  PSN does literally the exact same thing that Xbox Live does. I have more issues with Xbox Live than I do PSN. I tried to squad up with Naughty and Shotta on Gears beta and couldn't even join the party because of my network settings but when I checked the settings it said all was good
ohwell.gif

Dang, I signed up for the Pokemon Trainer account for legendary birds giveaway but didn't check the newsletter option.... 
mean.gif

Anyone have extra codes to oop? I have an extra Darkrai!

Is it too late to get a 3ds? I've been playing my niece's 3ds and it's dope...she has Mario 3D Land and I've been playing it behind her back lmao

Humble Nintendo Bundle if y'all haven't seen it yet.

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of-nintendo-3ds-wiiu

Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Shantae, Retro City Rampage, Darksiders II, and more, all for about ~13 bux. Ends in 3 days so hop on it quick and also support a charity.

Bought thus and have been playing rythym thief & the emperor's treasure and it's an awesome game. And you get like 10 or so games for only $13, you can't go wrong imo

I'm actually super excited for Nintendo Land at the Universal parks.  Should be some next level type attractions.

Starters look WACK.
agreed, im going to have to see how the rest of the rest of their evolutions are.

hope this story gives us more answers to questions we had in past games. specifically are we ever going to see the "original dragaon", whats zygardes roll in relation to the other 2 legends. and all the crap x and y and oras left unanswered

Back
Top Bottom