• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah.. I think they're going to drop it on both wii u and the NX.. Like twilight princess released on cube and wii :nerd:

i havent bought a Nintendo console since N64. wanted a Wii recently but ima just wait for the new joint. pending controller pics.

so they didnt reveal anything on the system itself?

i havent bought a Nintendo console since N64. wanted a Wii recently but ima just wait for the new joint. pending controller pics.

so they didnt reveal anything on the system itself?

I'm not sure.. I came in here asking and looking for info. I would assume they will during this E3 presser since they're showing gameplay

Yeah.. I think they're going to drop it on both wii u and the NX.. Like twilight princess released on cube and wii :nerd:

They're gonna do a separate event outside of E3 to reveal the NX. Today the focus is Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Wii U and the new Pokemon game for the 3DS.

Gotcha.. good looks on the info I was hoping for a bit of NX info today, hopefully soon :nerd:

It looks so good I'm hyped :smokin

Last edited:
That Zelda gameplays is pretty awesome.

Jump and climb almost anything, gliding, snowboarding with the shield, decapitating skeletons and using their arms to beat them to death and that open world, just wow.

Gon' have to jack my brothers WiiU til I can get an NX :lol:

Breath of the Wild :pimp:

Trailer was tooo dope. Man, I really need to finish all the other Zelda games I have

Zelda looks so good. One of the best games at E3 shown so far - easily up there with other big titles such as Gears of War 4, God of War 4, and The Last Guardian.

Looks like a nice mix of Zelda + Dark Souls + Skyrim. I love the depth of gameplay with climbing, hunting, cooking food, and the different forms of transportation. But I'm most hyped about the huge inventory system.

yeah they already announced that but I thought maybe we'd get an actual date
My guess is they'll announce the release date when they reveal the NX. Remember this ganme is also launching with the NX and i don't think they would release it on wii u first. Could hinder NX sales. I think it will launch on wii u and nx the same day

yeah they already announced that but I thought maybe we'd get an actual date
My guess is they'll announce the release date when they reveal the NX. Remember this ganme is also launching with the NX and i don't think they would release it on wii u first. Could hinder NX sales. I think it will launch on wii u and nx the same day
I wouldn't even be surprised if they artificially delayed release on Wii U to after NX launch just to bump sales for NX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom