• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What y'all been cooking up? I spent a good 20 minutes trying different combinations to make. I threw some apples, mushrooms, salt, and peppers into the pot making crazy things.

Just completed my first dungeon outside of all the shrines... and my lawd! That joint was so hard. The puzzles had me going back and forth for a long time. Then the boss was hard has hell... I think I did one the the latter bosses, bc the level of difficulty rose significantly. The game really gave me a dope reward for completing it though... 8)

Last edited:
Im lost *** hell, i got 3 shrines but i cant get the last one becuase its in the snow [emoji]128528[/emoji]. I didnt wana look om youtube but i cant find that clothing for the weather

Idk if you found it or not but there is a way to get the clothes for the cold weather and you'll have to cook up a dish and trade it to get it. Get yourself a hyrule bass, a piece of raw meat from a boar, and a spicy pepper. Once you have those 3, go to the old man's house which is located at the foot of the mountainside where you climb to reach the time shrine. Cook the food there, and when the old man is around his house, talk to him, hand him the meal and he'll give you the tunic and you don't have to worry about consuming food just to survive the cold lol.

Still haven't opened/played with my Switch yet (haven't had time) I did buy a case today though! Came with screen protector, and ear buds.

Zelda feels bigger world wise than Final Fantasy 15 to me and I haven't really scratched the surface of this yet. 

Just completed my first dungeon outside of all the shrines... and my lawd! That joint was so hard. The puzzles had me going back and forth for a long time. Then the boss was hard has hell... I think I did one the the latter bosses, bc the level of difficulty rose significantly. The game really gave me a dope reward for completing it though... 8)
I'm like 15 hours deep and still haven't done a dungeon :lol:. Gonna advance the main quest today though.

If you gonna cop BotW for the Wii U, go ahead and do so. Target was doing B2G1 free today and all of a sudden BotW was no where to be found on their website :smh:

This week's pickups :smh:

I thought they had an initial run of 2 million units ?

Is there a way two people can play separate Zelda stories I let my boy play while I was cooking for my mom and like a hour went by, at first I started a new game but all the stuff he found I had already in my inventory in the new game, so I created an extra profile for who ever wants to try it out, but I think it will be the same mixing inventories

Is there a way two people can play separate Zelda stories I let my boy play while I was cooking for my mom and like a hour went by, at first I started a new game but all the stuff he found I had already in my inventory in the new game, so I created an extra profile for who ever wants to try it out, but I think it will be the same mixing inventories

I had the same question. BOTW is not like most traditional Zeldas that just have 3 saved game slots after the title screen. If you create different users on the system, each individual user gets their own specific, unique saved game. And it looks like each user's saved game gets 6 save slots, for the most recent 6 times the game was saved either by auto or manual saves. As far as mixing inventory, that shouldn't happen if you have different users because like I said, each user's game is unique to that user.

Last edited:

Why buy it for both consoles?
I cancelled my Switch preorder. I wanted the SE Zelda but I also wanted to play Zelda sooner rather than later. I have a Wii U and I know those Wii U versions might be hard to find later similar to Twilight Princess for GC. Also I've heard nothing about the expansion pads coming to the Wii U version. If I like BotW enough, I'll surely want to play the DLC.

Bro :lol:

Me and you are so much alike :rofl:.
I can't pass up deals man :smh: :lol:

I cancelled my Switch preorder. I wanted the SE Zelda but I also wanted to play Zelda sooner rather than later. I have a Wii U and I know those Wii U versions might be hard to find later similar to Twilight Princess for GC. Also I've heard nothing about the expansion pads coming to the Wii U version. If I like BotW enough, I'll surely want to play the DLC.
What was the deal?

What was the deal?
Buy 2 Get 1 Free

What was the deal?
Buy 2 Get 1 Free

was BOTW (wii u version) included in the buy 2 get 1 free?

What was the deal?
Buy 2 Get 1 Free

was BOTW (wii u version) included in the buy 2 get 1 free?
Yes. Target website claims that it's not sold in stores and it's currently not available online. My target had 2 copies left.
Target

Back
Top Bottom