Anyone have like an inventory tracker for the switch

And ****** up in here just spoiling the hell out of the game :smh:

Make your own damn thread

Anyone have like an inventory tracker for the switch

And ****** up in here just spoiling the hell out of the game
mean.gif

Make your own damn thread
Yeah my inventory tracker shows ZERO hahahah

And if you're really tryna avoid spoilers then don't come in here till you get the game and beat it 
laugh.gif

:lol: Ain't nothing getting spoiled in here. We're talking about regular **** in the game. Surprisingly, everyone's using the spoiler tags correctly.

Last edited:
For the archer Link and Zelda amiibos I have, I haven't received anything rare yet, but the materials and food have been helpful. I think I've gotten a sapphire twice and those sell for 250 rupees. The bows that have dropped come with increased durability as well.

I ran into a blue maned Lynel last night and he wrecked me with one swing and I have 10 hearts :x

Last edited:
I ran into a blue maned Lynel last night and he wrecked me with one swing and I have 10 hearts :x

Ran into one too and I've tried maybe 5-6 times and I'm just too weak for it. I only have like 6 heart containers but I did have 2-3 fairies so I do get revived automatically but still no go. I'm gon' have to avoid 'em for now.

My weapons still too damn weak, keeps breaking on a handful of Moblins.

Last edited:
Waiting on my switch to return from Nintendo... sometime next week or so... :smh:
Damn that's wack. What happened to it?

GameStop still has t shipped out my switch wtf man I did value shipping by still
I'd give them a call. It might be backordered (or OOS) and they just haven't notified you. I would assume value shipping meant that it'd take longer to get to you once it actually ships. A 5 day processing/handling time for a major retailer is a joke.

I know it has been said - but after all these reviews I have seen it is pretty certain that this is a handheld.

Which I am 100% ok with.

Now I gotta just wait until they bring out the joint that has better battery life.

The Switch launched without any media applications — no Netflix or Hulu or Amazon to watch movies and TV shows. But that’s going to change in the future, according to Nintendo.

Nintendo of America’s Reggie Fils-Aime told the Washington Post that they are talking to “range of companies about other services, companies like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon — things that will come in time”.

He added that they focused on making the Switch a “world-class gaming device”, putting all their initial effort into games and making the Switch a great gaming device.

There was no timetable as to when we can expect to see streaming services like Netflix on the Switch, but at least we know for sure that they are coming.

Anyone know of anywhere else to cop this style cable?:

http://www.usbfirewire.com/updown-angle-c-to-c.html

Seems like it would be perfect for charging while playing on the go (angled-end into the Switch, straight end into the charger). I'm not about to spend $40 on a cable though :lol:. I tried searching on Amazon but didn't have any luck. I saw other angled cables but not this specific style.

Last edited:
Managed to scoop the last of these at a Target after driving around all night looking for some 
nerd.gif

I saw there's an Amiibo that's gonna come out (no clue when) that will give you the Fierce Diety's Mask/Tunic/Pants and Sword. I'll definitely be copping that.

Last edited:
Amiibos are Buy 2 get 1 at target. 32 plus tax for 3 botw ones. Grabbed Zelda, archer link and rider link.

Back
Top Bottom