• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time on the game I am "stuck"

Zoras Domain

I have no idea why but I feel like I am going in circles at the half way point. Maybe I am just exhausted and out of it but idk what the hell I am doing wrong to not get to the pin :x

Is there an order of which ones you should go for first or does it even really matter?

Played so much got tired fast. :/

Was playing through the 4th divine beast today and had no desire. No patience to look for shrines or travel.

If I were you I'd take my time and enjoy the game slowly because it's VERY repetitive. So doing so much of it so fast is doing A LOT of the same stuff over and over and over.

I think I'll take a day or 2 off to regain an itch

Bruh, you can never have enough arrows in this ***
This.

I always find myself using specialty arrows rather than regular ones because I'm always out of them. And I refuse to pay 20 rupees for 5 arrows from a shop. I'm about to take a pic of one and put them on my sensor so I can hunt for them :lol:.

Last edited:
Still early in the game

I need to take down 1 more shrine for the old man

Problem is I can't get to the shrine because it's too cold and the bridge is broken

Help anyone?

Still early in the game

I need to take down 1 more shrine for the old man

Problem is I can't get to the shrine because it's too cold and the bridge is broken

Help anyone?

Theres plenty of ways to survive the cold,

1. lit torche.

2. You can cook up a dish that will give you 10 minutes cold resistance. Using chili peppers

3. You can go to the old man by the cabin, cook a hyrule bass,spicy pepper, and raw meat, hand it over to him, he will give you a shirt thats cold resistant.

Last edited:
Theres plenty of ways to survive the cold, 1. lit torche.

2. You can cook up a dish that will give you 10 minutes cold resistance. Using chili peppers

3. You can go to the old man by the cabin, cook a hyrule bass,spicy pepper, and raw meat, he will give you a shirt thats cold resistant.

Cool thanks

Do you remember where the cabin is exactly?

smokin.gif

First time on the game I am "stuck"

Zoras Domain

I have no idea why but I feel like I am going in circles at the half way point. Maybe I am just exhausted and out of it but idk what the hell I am doing wrong to not get to the pin :x

Is there an order of which ones you should go for first or does it even really matter?

Are you in the Divine Beast? Where exactly are you stuck?

Was there ever a plan for the switch to launch with a pokemon game?
Don't think so. The rumor that Pokémon star would be coming to switch always said between summer 2017 and early 2018. Even if it is ready now Nintendo still probably needs to wrong out more sales of the 3ds version before announcing any other games

I've never played a Zelda game before, any suggestion on the order to play in / if not play watch reviews/cutscenes of to get the idea of stories?

Tbh I don't think I'm willing to backtrack to playing SNES/N64 though. Even though I know ALTTP and OOT are supposed to be two of the best.

Back
Top Bottom