• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just found a Archer Link and Zelda amiibo at Target after lunch
smokin.gif
Zelda Amiibo is clutch

Has a chance to drop the Hylian Shield 
nthat.gif

nice!

I was browsing target.com a couple of days ago and saw they had SSB Link, order it qith quickness and got confirmation but it sold out right away so I thought it was going to get cancelled but I received a tracking yesterday and couldn't be any happier. Only sucks that it's coming next week, I would have paid express shipping to get it by today but that cost $15 while the amiibo itself was $12 so I just had to pass.

Still better than the resale price of $50-$60 though.

Just found a Archer Link and Zelda amiibo at Target after lunch :smokin

Zelda Amiibo is clutch

Has a chance to drop the Hylian Shield :nthat:

I was trying to farm that yesterday but after I got a 50 def shield I stopped since it's pretty strong already but will try again today.

Last edited:
I got the old 32inch connected next to the big screen. 32 has Zelda while the big sceeen has basketball. :smokin

Love this time of year. Vacation FTW

Hey, how do I fix Amiibos not working anymore after daylight savings? :nerd:

Also haven't been able to play for a day or two cause of work, getting that itch :smh:

With Mario Kart coming out in a little over a month, everyone with a Switch should post their Friend Code and I'll update the OP to have them all, and also, include your timezone, that way we can arrange tournaments according to timezones and so we can know when it'd be most popular for people to be on.

Once Nintendo updates it so we can use Nintendo ID's I'll update the list with that also cause Wii U Mario Kart was lit, and with the Switch being portable, it'll only make things much easier and better for people to be online.

The Nintendo gods looking out for me 
smokin.gif

Casually strolled into Toys R Us after work and saw this hiding behind a Mario

Got my last BOTW Amiibo this afternoon - Archer Link. Should have copped when Wal-Mart had like 5 of them last week. Now I have the whole BOTW line and didn't pay over retail.

I've also gotten an 8-bit Link and a SSB Ganondorf at retail. Had a track on the SSB Link but Hobby Chimp/Blue Marble screwed me, AND had a track on SSB Zelda from 2 different places, and BOTH cancelled my orders due to no actual stock. Gonna try to complete the 30th Anniversary and Zelda SSB lines, but online fools are ridiculous asking $75-$100 or more per each of some of these Amiibos. There's GOT to be someone somewhere willing to accept a reasonable amount.

Overall, as a company, Nintendo's supply practices are hideous. Dating back to Super Mario 2 and Zelda II in 1988. LOL. No company in the history of history has ever experienced that many supply shortages on that many different products. Either the shortages are intentional, or Nintendo's product planners are absolute idiots, and have been for almost 30 years.

Last edited:
So what's the situation with BOTW on Wii U? If it's lit I'm copping the game and jacking my little brother's ****

Ain't nobody got time to buy a console for one game

Last edited:
With Mario Kart coming out in a little over a month, everyone with a Switch should post their Friend Code and I'll update the OP to have them all, and also, include your timezone, that way we can arrange tournaments according to timezones and so we can know when it'd be most popular for people to be on.

Once Nintendo updates it so we can use Nintendo ID's I'll update the list with that also cause Wii U Mario Kart was lit, and with the Switch being portable, it'll only make things much easier and better for people to be online.

SW-4603-6058-0907

It was so frustrating, but also exhilarating finding the lost memory in Hyrue castle lol.

Also, thoseMajor Test of Strength shrines also test your patience and weaponary

Back
Top Bottom