• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zelda could be the only game along with maybe NFS that I would entirely play more than once 

I reached the point where I thought I was the **** yesterday. Ran into a lynel that used to **** me up and started to run away, but then thought "**** that you gonna have to show me" and beat his *** like he stole something :lol:

Also got the beasts done. Gonna do as much side content as I can before I finish the game. I still gotta get back to HZD :smh:

Anyone come across a Lynel yet?

Getting mad frustrating trying to take his ash down
I've killed a blue mane and a white mane, the last one I ran across one hit killed me... Forgot what color the mane was.
After trial and error I beat the 2nd strongest Lynel in the game 
nthat.gif

I reached the point where I thought I was the **** yesterday. Ran into a lynel that used to **** me up and started to run away, but then thought "**** that you gonna have to show me" and beat his *** like he stole something :lol:

Also got the beasts done. Gonna do as much side content as I can before I finish the game. I still gotta get back to HZD :smh:

I need to go back and fight the electric one. I just snuck around getting arrows :lol:

How do I get good weapons back :nerd: :nerd:

you can climb in the rain with climbing gear :lol:

i came across it when i beat one of the shrines way off the radar

copped the strategy guide and my wife has been "playing" by using the map and helping me with tracking down these seeds and shrines :pimp:

way easier to get long sessions in now :rofl:

Whats the easiest way to make it back to the guy with the maracas? I found him once but can't find him again

Back
Top Bottom