• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^cool, seen some girl with the switch, it looks so coo, brought out the kid in me

Like when you have a cell phone with games on it and threre is 3-4 year olds surrounding you to play

Amiibo cards came in today. They work flawlessly.
I wasnt gonna pay a reseller $60 for an OOT link amiibo. I was able to get 5 amiibo cards for $18.
Ill atill buy amiibo but ill never pay a scapler for one. Thinking I might start making these myself.
nerd.gif
Share the wealth
yooo!
@Souljaman22  come on bro.  Hook your fellow NT fam up!

Amiibo cards came in today. They work flawlessly.

I wasnt gonna pay a reseller $60 for an OOT link amiibo. I was able to get 5 amiibo cards for $18.

Ill atill buy amiibo but ill never pay a scapler for one. Thinking I might start making these myself. :nerd:

Share the wealth

yooo!
@Souljaman22
 come on bro.  Hook your fellow NT fam up!
for reals. spread the wealth!

For $18 you may as well buy the actual Amiibo

[emoji]128514[/emoji] we're all thirsty for them at $3/piece

The guy I bought from no longer has an account.
Some guys on etsy were selling dor $6 also. Now I wish I would have stocked up.
Sorry for the late reply.

eBay is full of these 18$ amiibo cards, someone came up cause they are selling, I rather own the actual amiibo tbh, if I can't find and buy it then I just don't need it.

for BotW, if I were to nitpick a bit, I wish they have an option where you can equip a set of armor quickly

it's a slight hassle but I do switch up a bit too much between the climbing, stealth and zora gears especially when exploring

for BotW, if I were to nitpick a bit, I wish they have an option where you can equip a set of armor quickly

it's a slight hassle but I do switch up a bit too much between the climbing, stealth and zora gears especially when exploring
Agreed. Could've replaced the horse whistle button with this.

Anyone else find it surprising that Nintendo does not allow you to turn off the system via the controller? It was driving me nuts trying to figure out last night, I've only been putting it to sleep all these time since I don't use it as a handheld.

New Zelda: Breath of the Wild Patch Fixes Frame Rate Issues

Last night, Nintendo put out an update for Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and their patch notes are just about the most Nintendo thing ever: “Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.” In reality, they’ve made some huge frame rate improvements.

Whereas in the past, walking through the Korok Forest could send the game’s frame rate plummeting to 20fps or lower, it’s now running at a stable 30 frames per second, based on some quick tests I ran this morning on the Switch (in handheld mode). The frame rate appears to be improved across the board. Now all we need is button remapping and we’ve got ourselves a perfect video game.

I don’t know what else Nintendo has adjusted to make for a more pleasant gaming experience, but I’m sure it’s very pleasant. Chime in below if you’ve noticed any major changes to Breath of the Wild since the patch went live.

Anyone else find it surprising that Nintendo does not allow you to turn off the system via the controller? It was driving me nuts trying to figure out last night, I've only been putting it to sleep all these time since I don't use it as a handheld.

New Zelda: Breath of the Wild Patch Fixes Frame Rate Issues

Last night, Nintendo put out an update for Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and their patch notes are just about the most Nintendo thing ever: “Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.” In reality, they’ve made some huge frame rate improvements.

Whereas in the past, walking through the Korok Forest could send the game’s frame rate plummeting to 20fps or lower, it’s now running at a stable 30 frames per second, based on some quick tests I ran this morning on the Switch (in handheld mode). The frame rate appears to be improved across the board. Now all we need is button remapping and we’ve got ourselves a perfect video game.

I don’t know what else Nintendo has adjusted to make for a more pleasant gaming experience, but I’m sure it’s very pleasant. Chime in below if you’ve noticed any major changes to Breath of the Wild since the patch went live.

i couldn't relate to the controller issue because i'm running the Wii U |I

on a side note, i saw the update this morning but didn't bother to see what it was about. the frame rate issue in the forest was serious tho :lol: i'm glad they fixed that

that's why I just put it to sleep, I don't close out the game either but it supposedly messes up the days count on the game so I had five blood moons in a row in one day so now I try to shut them down when I don't get lazy :lol:

Last edited:
Since getting the switch day 1 I haven't turned off the system, I always put it on sleep and I've never had any issues with blood moons or anything. I only restarted the switch once because it wasn't picking up the Wi-Fi DNS settings and it was advised to restart the system

Back
Top Bottom