• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Netflix style is huge imo, as long as they don't do the drip feed of their classic, although it seems that way, since it says an ever growing library. But anyway, $20 PER YEAR is nothing!

Albeit, the lobby and matchmaking thing sounds cumbersome, hopefully they listen again and change things up with that service cause it's not looking good, and then on top of that, the headset that HORI is coming out with for Splatoon makes things bad, the fact that you have to connect wires to the headset, the switch unit, and your phone in order to hear the in game audio and voice chat is very very dumb and way behind the curb imo

In for Shaq Fu 
laugh.gif

So I know it's pretty early, but besides Super Mario Odyssey, what Switch exclusive games make this console worth buying? BOTW was made for Wii U too and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is pretty much the same as just 8. Also I don't see how you can play with the tiny button controllers without buying the Switch pro controller. 

So I know it's pretty early, but besides Super Mario Odyssey, what Switch exclusive games make this console worth buying? BOTW was made for Wii U too and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is pretty much the same as just 8. Also I don't see how you can play with the tiny button controllers without buying the Switch pro controller. 
Right now, nothing. Every game I have is playable on other consoles except a couple indies. And USF2 if that game counts. But the switch has the definitive versions of BOTW and MK8. I was looking foward to the hardware. But ARMS is next week and splatoon 2 comes a month or 2 later

Surprised this wasn't posted yet.

7am PST/10am EST

Last edited:

I have the Pro controller, but using the individual Joy Con controller isn't bad at all, especially for a game like Mario Kart. It's not ideal for long gaming sessions, but it's just fine if you have people over.

When I first saw it, I was like :x :lol:

Last edited:
Ultra sun and ultra moon coming november 17

Looks like we got new forms For solgaleo and lunala..dont really look like megas tho.

Poken tournament DX coming september 17 for swtich.
Basically a port from the wii u version with new characters and new features.

Gold and silver coming to VC sept. 17 also.
Will be compatible with pokemon bank just like red and blue.

Last edited:
Huge letdown for me. I know it's soon for a pokemon switch game but I was really hoping we would get one. The monster Hunter port got my hopes up

Disappointing news. I haven't even finished Sun. PKMN just doesn't have the same charm and effect on me, as it did when I was a kid.

The fighting game has my attention. Not sold yet

Back
Top Bottom