• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We probably will get more characters

I doubt they have announced the full roster

Plus we will definitely get DLC

This go around I think I will be copping a couple Smash controllers

I only bought 1 when Smash 4 dropped and had no idea how much the price skyrocketed

I’ll pass on the GameCube controllers this go around. The pro controller is fine. If anything, I’d get them to play GameCube games via Wii or possibly Switch VC (if it ever drops)

Yo this Switch is nice :pimp:

BlazBlue plays very well and Fortnite is :pimp:.

And it looks like at least 100 hours will be put into Zelda.

Paladins looks dope and is running 60fps. They trippin with the starter pack though imma wait until it is free.

Splatoon looks sick too but I’m not gonna get too many games since this isn’t my primary console and I will just be playing it when I am away from home on weekends and maybe in bed before sleep and at break at work.

Super glad I picked it up and I’m gonna stock with it :pimp:. Ordered a case from amazon and need a screen protector

Yo this Switch is nice :pimp:

BlazBlue plays very well and Fortnite is :pimp:.

And it looks like at least 100 hours will be put into Zelda.

Paladins looks dope and is running 60fps. They trippin with the starter pack though imma wait until it is free.

Splatoon looks sick too but I’m not gonna get too many games since this isn’t my primary console and I will just be playing it when I am away from home on weekends and maybe in bed before sleep and at break at work.

Super glad I picked it up and I’m gonna stock with it :pimp:. Ordered a case from amazon and need a screen protector
welcome to the club

I'm trash at Smash Bros.

But that was a really cool trailer to see all the characters in the game.

I’ll pass on the GameCube controllers this go around. The pro controller is fine. If anything, I’d get them to play GameCube games via Wii or possibly Switch VC (if it ever drops)

That's probably the main reason to get the new Smash GC controllers, for "other" games. I mean I have a refurbished purple/indigo GC controller so I wouldn't need to buy the new ones coming out, but I do need the GC adapter that will come with it so I can use any GC controller on the Switch.

It is probably the cheapest way to get a NEW "official" Nintendo GC Controller, instead of dropping the expected $25/$30 - $55+ at a retro gaming store OR on eBay/Amazon for a pre-owned/refurbished GC Controller.

Fortnite on console at work :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

A5769668-64E9-40BE-A2C4-59E5F0344D0F.jpeg

EDIT: Got that W :nthat:.

3FB143C4-C98C-43AD-9000-FC007116FF0E.jpeg

Detached Joy Cons are way better than attached, but still tough to use. Had 5 assists, couldn’t finish anyone off because my aim was way off :lol:.

A38F5107-2B00-4820-BA03-5967C70FAD95.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom