Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Facts. You can up B off that and take your opponent right off the stage :lol:

I can see Simon/Richter being deadly and annoying in the right hands too.

Anyone else losing some of these new challenger fights to unlock a character? :lol: I feel like they definitely upped the difficulty on them.
LOL, I definitely feel you man. I'm like 50/50 with these new character battles haha

Anyone else losing some of these new challenger fights to unlock a character? :lol: I feel like they definitely upped the difficulty on them.
outta all the characters
i only loss on unlocking
bowser jr
daisy
chrom
i won on my rematch with them all though
they were all def ramped up difficulty wise though

What controller are you guys using to play this game? Bought the pro and the power A wireless gamecube controller, still unopened, and debating to keep both or return one

LOL, I definitely feel you man. I'm like 50/50 with these new character battles haha
Was playing with some friends who are Smash rookies last night and when it was a character we all wanted they'd get nervous and try and pass the controller off to someone else. :lol:

outta all the characters
i only loss on unlocking
bowser jr
daisy
chrom
i won on my rematch with them all though
they were all def ramped up difficulty wise though
Haven't had a rematch yet.

Do you have to fully cycle through all new characters battles first before getting rematches? Would just look it up, but I know I'll see some spoiler info on how to get certain characters (beating certain modes/challenges/etc.) if they're still doing it that way too.

Would prefer to unlock them naturally for right now, then maybe look to see how to get the last few.

Got cocky and got ate up by Ike. Also lost to Pit on some dumb stuff. Haven’t played Smash in a while and when I did play, it was just against my homie and brother but online is like a whole new world to me. Game is bonkers. Doing pretty well but some dude had his Mii character on steroids.

I too have gone 50/50. I’d have most of the characters right now if it wasn’t for that. Lost to Pit, but beat Dark Pit. Lost to Falco, but beat Wolf. Beat Ryu lost to Ken, etc. only two I straight up beat them and their Echos was Simon/Richter Lol. The Five I really wanted that I lost to are Lucina, Cloud, Shulk, Ken, and Cloud. I’m mad about them for real.

Got cocky and got ate up by Ike. Also lost to Pit on some dumb stuff. Haven’t played Smash in a while and when I did play, it was just against my homie and brother but online is like a whole new world to me. Game is bonkers. Doing pretty well but some dude had his Mii character on steroids.
Yeah that mii **** too op and unpredictable

Bought on my lunch break at work. Johto shawty. Will buy a pro controller and GC adapter tonight or tomorrow. Hosting a tourney at my crib with running every Smash Bros. Brawl has the biggest pot currently. I think it’s like 7 of my homeboys and one of their girls and my little shorty who swears she was nice in Smash 64. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and floodarea floodarea tried to hate on the drip :lol:

7B4EF6AC-CC40-446F-BFB4-6AD9408AC8F1.jpeg

3993EF7E-4C03-4871-92F3-850EFE3AF2E7.jpeg

Bought on my lunch break at work. Johto shawty. Will buy a pro controller and GC adapter tonight or tomorrow. Hosting a tourney at my crib with running every Smash Bros. Brawl has the biggest pot currently. I think it’s like 7 of my homeboys and one of their girls and my little shorty who swears she was nice in Smash 64. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and floodarea floodarea tried to hate on the drip :lol:

7B4EF6AC-CC40-446F-BFB4-6AD9408AC8F1.jpeg

3993EF7E-4C03-4871-92F3-850EFE3AF2E7.jpeg
Because they’re whack, man

Back
Top Bottom