• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
zelda.original.jpg

https://www.powera.com/us/enhanced-wireless/?princess-zelda#modelizer

I'm in love with this controller. I don't like white controllers, especially with all the yellowing of the wii classic controllers, but I feel like this is a piece of art.
Not an official Nintendo product = no buy

Bestbuy with the new Switch leaks!!

All confirmed to be real by Wario64 on Twitter

We getting the goods boys :pimp::pimp::pimp:

6F19BB63-67E9-487B-A15A-E7A4F5F41C45.jpeg
5EEE899A-4896-46FD-A350-147B9B1ED565.jpeg
FFEAFA56-0056-4D16-8846-8B7A94FB1E1A.jpeg

Is it sad that I don’t care for Persona 5 and would rather Persona 5 Arena/Ultramax or whatever the fighting game will use. I know they registered for multiple domain names. We’re probably still 2 years off from that.

Excited to replay Persona 5 on my Switch, but imma have to wait til next year to cop. Told myself I wouldn't buy any games this year except for FIFA

Celeste really caught me off guard. Bought it on sale Becuase my friend hyped it up..so challanging but rewarding.

Super pumped for personal 5 switch.. Day 1 buy

Oh ****, I thought the 2D Zelda they teased a while back was A Link to the Past. Just realized that it was Link's Awakening. I wonder if ALTTP is gonna be remastered like Link's Awakening.

Also never played any of the Metroid Primes. Hopefully these leaks are true.

Preorders for the Genesis Mini are up. I just copped at GameStop. I wasn’t if they’d be hell to get like the Nintendo minis.

Man the Wii used to get me play back in the day. My brother worked at GameStop and copped it day one. Girls came over to play While I played with them

But for real Wii Tennis and Golf made Wii Sports. Definitely plan to cop Aces on a discount. I can wait till Mar10 Day 2020.

I’m They should just make both and package it as one game. Both games are the Same universe’s Link storyline wise I think.

im thinking about finally copping a switch. Been waiting on that new metroid game to drop to get me to cop. Would also like to get that luigi mansion last one i played was on the gamecube.

Anybody have an idea when metroid is going to come out?

Oh ****, I thought the 2D Zelda they teased a while back was A Link to the Past. Just realized that it was Link's Awakening. I wonder if ALTTP is gonna be remastered like Link's Awakening.

Also never played any of the Metroid Primes. Hopefully these leaks are true.

My previous message was a response to this.

im thinking about finally copping a switch. Been waiting on that new metroid game to drop to get me to cop. Would also like to get that luigi mansion last one i played was on the gamecube.

Anybody have an idea when metroid is going to come out?

2019 for the Trilogy (allegedly) and looks like next year for a new one. They scrapped all Development and started over.

Astro a10 headset botw Edition $20 at bestbuy...works with PS4 n Xbox as well, just got a Zelda skin on it.

Had a pair of a10s great headset Astro quality, great for kids cause it’s hella durable. And great sound.

Back
Top Bottom