• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hear they give out rare candies like they going out of business in this game.

That is literally the end-match rewards of a Raid Den battle in a nutshell..............and if not rare candies, you get a **** TON of XP candies instead

They do but raid battles are annoying cause it’s fast with 4 but no one joins

they need aLFG for 5 star raid battles so everyone can flourish.

Bought my wife the new Walmart bundle today for an early Christmas gift. Couldnt get the app to work for my order so I had her go in and get it. Now my daughter and her both have switch’s and I have a lite.
6AEF3752-A096-4DFD-8FED-9478AC5A3D0F.jpeg

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate now the best-selling fighting game of all time in the U.S.
Posted 2 hours ago by Brian in News, Switch | 2 Comments
New-Minus.png

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was already confirmed to be the best-selling fighting game of all time as far as worldwide sales go. The Switch game had reported sales of 15.71 million, surpassing Street Fighter II’s total of 15.5 million.
Smash Bros. Ultimate has also now reached a similar milestone specifically in the United States. As revealed by the latest NPD sales data, it has become the best-selling fighting game of all time in the country. Super Smash Bros. Brawl previously held that title.
Source

That’s the thing about Suda’s games. I love their style, but don’t care to play them.

Trying to get back into battling on Pokémon.
Between iv and ev training and leveling

it’s work. Lol. Anyone else going In-depth with Pokémon.
I am, need to get familiarize with the new pokes though. Haven't played the last two gens, use to competitively battle though.

Going through the story at the moment, hope to knock out a big chuck of it over the xmas break.

Trying to get back into battling on Pokémon.
Between iv and ev training and leveling

it’s work. Lol. Anyone else going In-depth with Pokémon.

right there with you. just finished building up my ditto reserves fro breeding. they made ev training and breeding easier, but they made up for it by making it difficult to get basic moves like earthquake and sludge wave. dont get me started on hidden abilities:lol: im trekking along though. breedling for a thick fat appletun right now

Finally caught a Gmax snorlax and it’s perfect for breeding. Hidden ability, 5 perfect ivs, and stockpile/belly drum aren’t egg moves anymore! This would be a great competitive gmax but that HP iv is troubling.

8564599A-C843-46E3-95E2-70F0F52F1B95.jpeg
F890C275-999B-43CF-87DB-CF8BAB40D14A.jpeg

On another note. Max raid battles with gmax Pokémon are HARD AS HELL wirh npc’s. The only
Two I’ve caught so far was with one person randomly joining me each time. Having a second Game and witch would be clutch.

for those in here with game, we should coordinate max raid battles.

Back
Top Bottom