• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it too soon for 2020 predictions? Should we wait for the 31st?

I’ll share my Nintendo thing when I get home from this Star Wars film.

what would we be predicting
nintendo kinda already announced anything
we would anticipate

I see what you’re saying with Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4 (which won’t happen before 2021), and Zelda BOTW2. I just think their might be some other games on the way.

I guess I don’t get these year end things because I uncheck the “send me such and such emails” box when I sign up for stuff.

Is it too soon for 2020 predictions? Should we wait for the 31st?

I’ll share my Nintendo thing when I get home from this Star Wars film.
There’s most likely gonna be direct early January and I’d expect a good amount of news given we don’t know anything about Nintendo’s 2020 outside of Animal Crossing & Xenoblade Chronicles

My early direct predictions are:
3D World port
Super Mario Party 2
Bayo 3 update
Next Smash character
BOTW 2 holiday 2020 release date
Shin Megami Tensei V update

That’s all I got rn hahah

url.png

I agree with everything floodarea floodarea has predicted.

A couple extra predictions (Pretty Much Capcom stuff)

- Direct in January with 2 Smash Characters announced (number 5 of this fighter pass and number 6 in development)
- Power Stone 3 announced as a Switch Exclusive w/ Nintendo themes in it (costumes or possibly characters a la Tekken Tag 2)
- Capcom will release Collections of the franchises they just re-upped the trademarks Switch (Dino Crisis, Darkstalkers, Power Stone, etc.)
- Devil May Cry 4 will be ported by end of the year
- Metroid Prime 4 trailer at E3, but announced for 2021
- Completely new Mario franchise will be created
- Pokemon DLC for other two original starters (Squirtle and Bulbasaur)

I don’t want a Power Stone 3 that’s exclusive to Switch. PS5 and XSX on the horizon, that’s where I want to play new 3rd party games.

All the1st party predictions seem cool. I just hope we can get that MPT in the first half of the year and some news on a new DKC featuring Kremlings, King K.Rool. Obviously any info on a new Super Mario will be appreciated as well.

I can respect that Ricky D Ricky D . I think with the success of the RE:remakes and that engine, they’ll have next gen Dino Crisis and maybe even do Rival Schools 3 as a 3D Fighter to Compete with the likes of Tekken. I’m just really interested to see what Capcom does because they’re also talking about SF6 as a possibility for 2021.

I could see it being an exclusive because like Smash, Power Stone is a party game. That and you know how well the Switch is doing in Japan portably, so they wouldn’t have to put AAA budget money in it to get a solid Return on Investment. That franchise might be hard to promote on PS5 and XSX if it’s “graphics” and “eSports competitiveness” aren’t viable. Soul Calibur VI has a bigger name than Power Stone and is the best game since 2. With all that, they still have barely scratched the eSports market to challenge Street Fighter and Tekken.

I doubt that Power Stone trademark means anything

Most likely just renewing their existing trademarks to keep the rights to their franchises because they also filed trademarks for Dino Crisis, Darkstalkers, Bionic Commando, Mega Man Legends, Cyberbots, Puzzle Fighter, Breath of Fire, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Rival Schools, Strider, Samurai Sword, Powered Gear, Progear, Last Duel, Captain Commando, Vulgus, Black Tiger, and more

I doubt that Power Stone trademark means anything

Most likely just renewing their existing trademarks to keep the rights to their franchises because they also filed trademarks for Dino Crisis, Darkstalkers, Bionic Commando, Mega Man Legends, Cyberbots, Puzzle Fighter, Breath of Fire, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Rival Schools, Strider, Samurai Sword, Powered Gear, Progear, Last Duel, Captain Commando, Vulgus, Black Tiger, and more

You’re probably right, but I’m speaking things into existence over here.

Random Topic Change: How long till we get a Sony or Microsoft Switch-Esque console? I know they have to be working on something (remember the Kinect and whatever Sony’s was called)

I could see Sony doing it before Microsoft though due to presence in Japan and portable gaming. The Japanese are not a fan of Microsoft and haven’t been since the beginning of time.

Random Topic Change: How long till we get a Sony or Microsoft Switch-Esque console? I know they have to be working on something (remember the Kinect and whatever Sony’s was called)

I could see Sony doing it before Microsoft though due to presence in Japan and portable gaming. The Japanese are not a fan of Microsoft and haven’t been since the beginning of time.

I don't think Sony will ever go for it in the near future at all...........they seem pretty adamant STAYING AWAY FROM ANYTHING HANDHELD in terms of gaming from this point forward

On another note. Max raid battles with gmax Pokémon are HARD AS HELL wirh npc’s. The only
Two I’ve caught so far was with one person randomly joining me each time. Having a second Game and witch would be clutch.

for those in here with game, we should coordinate max raid battles.
Down for this.
Plus I need someone with Sword to trade with. Bought Shield specifically for Tyranitor (sp).

If anybody attempts a hybrid console, it’ll be Sony. They don’t hesitate to take an idea and try to build on it or add their own touch. I don’t think it’s happening though. Sony and MS not going to sacrifice power for portability, at least I hope not. I know it doesn’t bother a lot of people in here but the lack of power is clearly noticeable when I play my Switch. Nintendo does a great job of fine tuning their first party stuff but a lot of third party games look and play trash, imo. I’d love a powerful Nintendo but if somebody is gonna experiment and as a result develop lower powered consoles, let Nintendo do that. They’ll still get my money for their exclusives and I can still play more demanding games like The Last of Us Part II.

The stuff folks never take into account
Is nintendo is just a game company
Ms and Sony are big conglomerates
Of course they have money from other avenues
To throw into r&d
Nintendo while they make great profit margins
They don’t have a movie studio
Or computer company to fall back on
To take the hit
If something fails

The stuff folks never take into account
Is nintendo is just a game company
Ms and Sony are big conglomerates
Of course they have money from other avenues
To throw into r&d
Nintendo while they make great profit margins
They don’t have a movie studio
Or computer company to fall back on
To take the hit
If something fails
Bruh PlayStation is the only positive division within Sony :lol:

Anyone picking up anything off the eshop sale?

malaise if anyone is playing Mario kart tour feel free to add me 639463754561 I’ve been playing pretty solidly until I get my switch lite in a week or so

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom