• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I think throwing some more Dark Souls-ish side bosses and areas would be great for the sequel.

I honestly think the game is just relaxing. I can just run around with the korok seed mask for hours. I need to hit this shrines and do the last Master Sword trial stage
It really is. They just to make these side things contribute to something. In the age where now we know what’ll happen if you ______ before doing it, it better be something good.

They don’t even really break the game either. They just fly right into Gannon and kill him with a stick :lol:
I think there’s one shrine they have to glitch through to unlock the glider but yeah seeing them burn through a bunch of wooden weapons that break after two swings is mad funny :lol:

I don't know how Sony and Microsoft can stand it looking @ Nintendo and their success with a console that does not measure up hardware wise while they're putting a wild amount of money in to their next gen consoles.

Its like they're beating them/keeping up and not even trying.
Sony sold 114M PS4s though.

I think there’s one shrine they have to glitch through to unlock the glider but yeah seeing them burn through a bunch of wooden weapons that break after two swings is mad funny :lol:
An elevator glitch I believe. More so to save time than get somewhere they’re not supposed to

is 128gb micro sd enough storage for Switch? i only plan on playing first party games for my switch.

BOW is gonna take me forever. Thanks guys.

that elephant had me seriously racking my brain to beat it. :lol:

I think you misunderstand the power of Animal Crossing. People would riot if that game got delayed any further.
Nah I do but even that game is like 20 years old.

So since the turn of this century Nintendo managed to add another multi-million franchise to their ranks.

Guess they aint trying to takeout Nintendo as competition or attempt to.

Nah I do but even that game is like 20 years old.

So since the turn of this century Nintendo managed to add another multi-million franchise to their ranks.

Guess they aint trying to takeout Nintendo as competition or attempt to.

Well, Kratos & Crash not getting it done. They need to get their subs off the bench or enter the draft.

bought a tempered glass screen protector for the switch... heard it was necessary from a youtube review.

geez the switch is cheap but so many add-ons you have to buy lol

BOW is gonna take me forever. Thanks guys.

that elephant had me seriously racking my brain to beat it. :lol:
Took forever for me to figure out you could rotate the stupid thing. I don’t know if I missed it or whatever but I had no idea. It was only by chance that I had messed around with it

Yeah but Isabelle was created in like 2012? It's like Sony and Microsoft aint paying attention.

Yeah after putting so much in it just to keep up or stay ahead of the Xbox.
edit: nvm, I don’t want to do this :lol:

Last edited:
I been playing MK8 with my bros and it’s been :smokin but what’s up with the excessive amounts of blue shells? I got hit with 3 in the same race :smh: is there no way of preventing them from hitting you? I could have sworn that in Double Dash (maybe it was a different one) you could use an item to deflect them or dodge them.

Back
Top Bottom