• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The new Switch iteration will support Nvidia’s Deep Learning Super Sampling, or DLSS, a novel rendering technology that uses artificial intelligence to deliver higher-fidelity graphics more efficiently. That will allow the console, which is also set for an OLED display upgrade, to reproduce game visuals at 4K quality when plugged into a TV, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the plan is not public.
:rofl:

The coolest thing Nintendo could do for the new switch is have a program set up to curb bots/scalpers and make the whole process less of a hassle.

Idk what that looks like or if it's feasible, but it would be nice.

Happy 60th Birthday to Reggie Fils-Aimé.

reggie_fils_aime_5568.jpg

I hope we get a new Mario game with the new switch. I hope it’s not odyssey 2 or Mario Galaxy 3...

Hopefully Mario goes back to the mushroom kingdom or dinosaur land but we still get the move set, retro levels and clothing options and graphics from odyssey, the topsy turvy loops and gravity as well as soundtrack quality from galaxy and the length and post game content from 3D world.

I hope we get a new Mario game with the new switch. I hope it’s not odyssey 2 or Mario Galaxy 3...

Hopefully Mario goes back to the mushroom kingdom or dinosaur land but we still get the move set, retro levels and clothing options and graphics from odyssey, the topsy turvy loops and gravity as well as soundtrack quality from galaxy and the length and post game content from 3D world.
There’s still a ton of potential for new kingdoms for Odyssey 2 so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if it happened. It’s still weird to me Nintendo didn’t mention or include Galaxy 2 at all for the 35th anniversary. It’s widely regarded as an amazing game so why pretend like it doesn’t exist?

My kids were asking for Animal Crossing Sanrio amiibo cards so I figured I would be a nice dad and pick them up at Target this morning. Major FAIL. Resellers ate and kids were left disappointed.

My kids were asking for Animal Crossing Sanrio amiibo cards so I figured I would be a nice dad and pick them up at Target this morning. Major FAIL. Resellers ate and kids were left disappointed.

tried myself as well and a major L. wonder how much resell is

Back
Top Bottom