• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nintendo’s inability to successfully evolve the Pokémon franchise will never make sense to me.

I guess it doesn’t matter, because people still go bonkers and throw money at them.

But man it just feels like a letdown every time they release a new game.

wanting introduce small changes across each generation is really what’s holding the franchise back. We’re 3 years out and this new game still feels like a derivative of sword and shield. Arceus is probably the biggest change so far but the lack of DLC is killed the replay value for me after completing the story mode.

I didn’t realize it until arceus but there are 2 games that I want. One game that’s arceus style where we can explore all the regions of the past, and game set in the present that lets you visit and play through all the regions in the present. Instead of releasing new games with rehashed gimmicks, release new playable regions via DLC in a connected story.

Nintendo’s inability to successfully evolve the Pokémon franchise will never make sense to me.

I guess it doesn’t matter, because people still go bonkers and throw money at them.

The developers of Colosseum knew nothing about Pokémon prior to making the game and that one is still better than every Pokémon game that has released since then.

The lack of Arceus DLC will go do as a “What If” for Nintendo.

The game had SO MUCH hype and rave reviews. They could easily stretch out high level sales another year with a good DLC package.

Scarlet & Violet isn’t looking too appealing at the moment. The new mons will have to be the saving grace, because the gimmick concept is trash.

Agreed! PLA could’ve been so much better with DLC.

Only reason i play is now is too shiny hunt because it’s a fast method

They won’t change unless people stop buying. Which won’t happen lol. I played a little bit of dragon quest 11 and was surprised how much more I liked it than Pokémon. Wasn’t even close. And I used to love Pokémon lol.

arceus was the best pokémon game in a long long time

it’s a shame those mechanics didn’t carry over into S&V bc anything besides the arceus formula at this point just seems like a step back

I bought Diamond remake to see if I could get that nostalgia feeling back. Despite enjoying it, it’s likely my last Pokémon game. There are so many better RPGs out there that I can’t justify dropping $60 on another Pokémon game.

It’s on Gamefreak more than Nintendo

edit: just a sale not permanent still worth getting Mario golf super rush at $40 right now
been thinking about pulling the trigger but i keep hearing people say it’s either really good or the worst mario sports game to date :lol:

all i really care about is a good golfing simulation where the controls aren’t overly complicated but i can still be tested in a quick round of 18

does it deliver in that regard??

been thinking about pulling the trigger but i keep hearing people say it’s either really good or the worst mario sports game to date :lol:

all i really care about is a good golfing simulation where the controls aren’t overly complicated but i can still be tested in a quick round of 18

does it deliver in that regard??

If all you want is a quick casual round of 18 then yes it’s worth it. Every round is about 15-20 min and every character has a star club set you can unlock to boost their stats gives you a reason to play with them. Controls are easy. Battle golf with friends is still blast just sucks there are only 4 generic *** courses for it. Anybody saying that’s the worse Mario sports game is smoking k2. It’s the best Mario sports game on the switch but that’s not saying anything at all.

I still want that Pokémon mmo. Grab someone as passionate as the FFXIV team and it could be great.

This is never going to happen so I’m just going to drop Pokémon after the last game

I still want that Pokémon mmo. Grab someone as passionate as the FFXIV team and it could be great.

This is never going to happen so I’m just going to drop Pokémon after the last game
Funny thing is I just got back on FF XIV. That team and what they accomplished is insane :pimp:

i really wish nintendo would partner with square and do a true sequel to mario rpg lotss.
paper mario doesn't have the same feel, as good of a sountrack, etc.

at the very least can we get something similar to paper mario and paper mario ttyd.
how much longer do we have to wait for a paper mario with no weird gameplay gimmicks?

between that and including games like nsmb (wii), super mario 3d land, tatsunoko vs capcom, dkc returns on the eshop for the switch. how much longer do we have to wait for that?

Imma huge fan of dragon quest 11. Only played the demo though.

Thinking about scooping up either xenoblade 3 or fire emblem three houses. Only jrpg I’ve played is Pokémon and that demo. I could pick up dragon quest 11 but it’s on Xbox game pass so I’ll play it there.

Any recommendations between xenoblade chronicles 3 and fire emblem?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom