Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chicks love taking L's
9625A96B-29E5-4967-90AE-5CC2D50EFA33.jpeg

Watcher Knight tip-

Right before you enter the Watcher Knight's room, double jump up to a secret room. Use your nail to break a chandelier which will drop down and kill one Watcher Knight so you have one less to deal with for the battle.

I mean of course. Y’all make levels before? You don’t use the buttons at all
I didn't realize my post went thru that many times. I just thought it was strange that they'd disable buttons. Does this mean you just use the screen on Switch? I could have sworn on Wii U you used both screen and buttons if you wanted. It's been a while since I've messed around with SMM though.

I never even attempted making a level in the first Mario Maker

I just like playing what others make

I didn't realize my post went thru that many times. I just thought it was strange that they'd disable buttons. Does this mean you just use the screen on Switch? I could have sworn on Wii U you used both screen and buttons if you wanted. It's been a while since I've messed around with SMM though.
All the controller did was move the camera during level creation

Maybe if we get enough people in this thread to buy SMM2 we can have some competitions. Unfortunately I most likely won't cop until after my deployment since my internet is pretty trash.

I'm copping and making levels but in not gonna sit here and say that I'm not disappointed in a few unnecessary changes and in yet more limitations

Back
Top Bottom