• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What does post to avi ratio even mean. I know I'm not the only one who doesn't know :lol:

What does post to avi ratio even mean. I know I'm not the only one who doesn't know :lol:

It's an old joke that really means "post to avi correlation".

Like my man that posted that tweet up there about Dry Bowser coming to Mario Tennis Aces has a Dry Bowser avatar. His post is clearly relevant to his personal interests :lol:

Not sure if that originated from NT (probably not.)

It's an old joke that really means "post to avi correlation".

Like my man that posted that tweet up there about Dry Bowser coming to Mario Tennis Aces has a Dry Bowser avatar. His post is clearly relevant to his personal interests :lol:

Not sure if that originated from NT (probably not.)
Gotcha. I remember when I first joined NT, I would see people say that and I'd sit and think about that for a cool minute :lol:

You guys think Nintendo making a new switch dock as well? I seen a few dock sets at a liquidation store for 60% off around $36 each was thinking about grabbing one for the future.

You run Splatoon? Please add me

I don't see your friend code (still :smh:ing my head at this being a thing in 2019) on the 1st page... But mine is there...

Do what must be done, b.

Tigron Tigron and I playing was by complete coincidence by the way :lol: I usually only play ranked (S+0 or higher in everything), but I'm down if we can make it work.

Patiently waiting for a good bundle deal for the Switch.

May just get the bundle I saw at Costco.

Patiently waiting for a good bundle deal for the Switch.

May just get the bundle I saw at Costco.

I thought about the Costco bundle. But then I bought everything in that bundle a la carte from google express with $20 off (console) and eBay (mario case and Odyssey).

Saved about $30 that way

The Costco deal is still a great deal though

I don't see your friend code (still :smh:ing my head at this being a thing in 2019) on the 1st page... But mine is there...

Do what must be done, b.

Tigron Tigron and I playing was by complete coincidence by the way :lol: I usually only play ranked (S+0 or higher in everything), but I'm down if we can make it work.

Added you. I’m Ohleo

Back
Top Bottom