• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tomorrow

tenor.gif

Mario maker is pretty bad with the joycons, right?

SM3 I find really sucks with them, so I’m assuming MM sucks too. Not just the lack of D-pad, but the face buttons don’t feel right to me either.

Looking at one of those 8bitdo SNES controllers before I grab mm 2.

Mario maker is pretty bad with the joycons, right?

SM3 I find really sucks with them, so I’m assuming MM sucks too. Not just the lack of D-pad, but the face buttons don’t feel right to me either.

Looking at one of those 8bitdo SNES controllers before I grab mm 2.

They're "ok" with Joycons, but they're TERRIBLE with the Pro Controller's dpad (Pro Controller's analog stick is OK, but that is only if you are not a "hardcore dpad" player with 2d platformers).

MM2 does NOT have the same input lag issues with the Joy Cons as the Super Mario Bros games on the NES Online (SM1, SM2, SM3, SM Lost Levels)

does no one else use the joycon grip? That dpad is small, but it reminds me of a PlayStation controller.

^I've used it as an extra controller. I got 3 Pro controllers and then I use the joy con grip controller as a fourth when I play with my friends in 4 player games

Lol its like those times when you got friends over and somebody gotta use the madcatz controller
I remember having an N64 madcatz controller. We were playing either Wrestlemania 2000 or No Mercy and went to do the finisher and the analog stick got stuck and just stopped working. We had that controller for less than a week :lol:

I guess I’m the only fan of the joycon grip. It’s my preferred way to play personally. I can use the pro in Zelda finally, but i still rather use the grip.

On a different note, so Pokemon is going to have different Trainers per the different games? Is this a first or have they done this before?

I want Shiled, but I like that Fighter girl and would enjoy sparring with her.

They're "ok" with Joycons, but they're TERRIBLE with the Pro Controller's dpad (Pro Controller's analog stick is OK, but that is only if you are not a "hardcore dpad" player with 2d platformers).

MM2 does NOT have the same input lag issues with the Joy Cons as the Super Mario Bros games on the NES Online (SM1, SM2, SM3, SM Lost Levels)
Man I thought I was losing it. Pro controller dpad is complete trash.

I think I had that game for the iPhone. Wasn’t as good as SMB 1 and 2.

Online Monkey Target would’ve been the way to go
Yeah def would’ve rather had a remake of the first 2 games or a whole new game all together but I’m just glad SEGA hasn’t buried this franchise yet

Back
Top Bottom