nintendo wii

im looking for a nintendo wii in my local area from any store at regular price of 250

i live next to hayward in east bay

so thanks for any help in advance

I'm also looking for one, I can't believe it that there still sold out...

good luck on getting your hands on one luckily I'm saving up for my second or maybe third Wii hoping to pick em up within the next month or so.

i am with the person who started this post. i want a wii also.
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

yeah im surprised theyre still sold out until now. honestly sundays are the best day of the week to try and get one. keep an eye out for the weekly ad for best buy, target, or circuit city. since some of these stores post their new weekly ad online on sunday at midnight this allows you to see if theyll have it sunday morning. if its mentioned in their ad, then its likely theyll have it, but you may have to camp out cuz other people might know about it too.

your other option is to call up those stores before they close on saturday night. ask if theyll have it and how many units so you can gauge how early you should show up if the demand is still too high.

amazon.com has their own little forum about this too, so if you want, check it out. just search for a nintendo wii and look for the forum section towards the bottom of the page.

i did all this when i got mine 2 weeks after RD. i hope this helps. good luck to those still trying to get one.

Quote:
honestly sundays are the best day of the week to try and get one.
:smh:
smh.gif
. I work at Best Buy and sometimes you can get lucky because we might get small shipments during the week. Just call and bug the @#%$ out of your local Best Buy. I will post when we are getting are next shipments as soon as I know. Post your location so I can get the exact numbers.

DIRTY BIRDS
ATLANTA FALCONS
Abraham - Anderson - Brooking - Coleman - Crocker - Crumpler - Dunn - Finneran Hall - Horn - Jenkins - Milloy - Norwood - Vick - White - Williams​

I get bugged all the time.....do you guys have it.......NO!..dammn....stop calling.......i heard local Costco's got theirs in if you want the Zelda and extra controller package for 335.00.

I had a guy ask me yesterday...
him - I want to buy a Wii
me - Sold Out
him - Why don't you have any Wii's?
me - :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

It's been nearly 9 months since the release and we still get around 30 calls and another 30 people coming into the store everyday asking about the Wii.

DIRTY BIRDS
ATLANTA FALCONS
Abraham - Anderson - Brooking - Coleman - Crocker - Crumpler - Dunn - Finneran Hall - Horn - Jenkins - Milloy - Norwood - Vick - White - Williams​

yeah i work at the electronics department @ target, and i have no clue to why the Wii is still so hard to get.

my best advice is to check the advertisements they release on saturday for the upcoming week, and if the Wii is advertised, then the store has to have carry it and have it in stock. We get random shipments every now and then, and honestly its just a hit or miss. just gotta be there at the right time.

and don't call. it bugs the crap outta us employees lol

Quote:
Hey do you know about the Sunnyvale Best Buy (one on El Camino)? thanks

I work at the Santana Row best buy. I think we are the only store that sells the Wii's when we aren't supposed to. When I checked yesterday it didn't show any Wii's coming in, but I will know for sure tomorrow if we are getting any this weekend, and how many each store is receiving.

DIRTY BIRDS
ATLANTA FALCONS

No Wii's this Sunday. There will be Elites though :\
ohwell.gif

DIRTY BIRDS
ATLANTA FALCONS

i was playing the wii at my boys house and it was tight. i want one also now. it's real hard to find one. but i think best buys is the best chance to get one. imma call my boy who works their
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

alright, don't quote me on it. but i heard that toys r us and walmarts get a shipment every 2 weeks and release them on a sunday. i wouldn't know when 2 weeks starts/ends so, dont ask me. but i know my cousin told me this, and we didnt even have to call toys r us to confirm, showed up and they were therre.
Quote:
You ever see two guys with the same pair of shoes on talkin about how cool it is that they both have that pair? Hell no. You know damn well it's like two girls at a dance wearin the same dress, pure hate.

-ness

i got mine at toys r us in hayward... it was a sunday.. i went there at 7:30AM and there was a friggin line... i was like "whoa, this ain't no Jordan release..." hahahah
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson
T.G.I.F.- Thank God I'm Filipino

hey thanks for lettin me know...i might try toys r us but i really can't get up that early. this summer i've been wakin up at noon on the reg
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football: Still Undefeated​

Back
Top Bottom