Nintendo's response to early adopters-3DS XL

Originally Posted by PRIME

30t6p3b.gif
nintendo is foul. 
#!*% it, I'll cop a vita out of spite. 
laugh.gif
the vita has a white color scheme now

crisis adverted North American 3DS XL comes with a power adapter

Meh, I’m totally fine with releasing this after a year. This thing looks like a netbook.
I have an original PSP that I don't carry around because of size. Who is really going to carry this in their pocket as an adult?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Hmmmm what games are on the 3DS? Wouldn't mind having this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_games

I would suggest Super Mario 3D land, Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil: Revelations, MSG: Snake Eater 3D, Super Street Fighter IV 3D. 
Those are out now, and for the Summer there are 3 games that i'm definitely getting. Kingdom Hearts 3D, Heroes of Ruin, and New Super Mario Bros.2

And if you like NES/SNES games, they have a pretty solid collection of those for download on the Eshop.

Originally Posted by Respect21

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Someone needs to show how many Gameboys there actually were from the first to the last.

I still can't believe they did a Gameboy color with just a couple of colors too it and no backlit screen. Like the worst design concept ever:

file.php
roll.gif
roll.gif
 that $%## sucked so hard! cant eem play in the dark
m_wormlight.jpg

You could if you had the Worm Light
this was a huge game changer for those 6 AM bus rides to wrestling meets in the boonies. 
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]which one will last? Thinkin about part 2 for Christmas... he has a PSP, time to upgrade.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](part 2 = son)[/color]

Originally Posted by Respect21

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Someone needs to show how many Gameboys there actually were from the first to the last.

I still can't believe they did a Gameboy color with just a couple of colors too it and no backlit screen. Like the worst design concept ever:

file.php
roll.gif
roll.gif
 that $%## sucked so hard! cant eem play in the dark
m_wormlight.jpg

You could if you had the Worm Light
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 I completely forgot about that light, I had one too
pimp.gif

Bigger screen but same resolution so the games would look worse but it's a better trade off.

No 2nd slide pad though???

I feel like Nintendo makes a new Gameboy every year now. They're just making recycled versions of the gameboy advanced now. Pretty lame.

At least with Sony they actually have significant upgrades every time they release a new hand held. I'm going to pretend that the PSP slim never existed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

Bigger screen but same resolution so the games would look worse but it's a better trade off.

No 2nd slide pad though???
You have a good point there. 

Which brings me to another point.  Why is Nintendo always lacking in the graphics department.  It's like they gave up competing after the Gamecube.

How are the DS systems recycled versions of the GBA though?

Nintendo lacks in the graphics cause to them graphics don't mean as much as gameplay and story which I feel the same way about. I'd rather have a great game with subpar graphics than a game that looks like it's on Unreal Engine 4 with a %@$!$% plot and gameplay.

And I agree with the same resolution thing but if it's like the DSi XL then I wont be that mad since the XL doesn't look that bad compared to the regular DSi.

i had the dsi xl, too big for my pockets, and i felt silly carrying a bigass ds around, im content with my small 3ds

Back
Top Bottom