Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

His last interview on Big Boy was like a month ago and he said he was working on his next album so it's definitely a good amount unrealsed songs and the songs that didn't make Victory Lap.

Has anybody placed a order at the Marathon store online since his passing? I copped a couple of shirts right after and havent heard anything yet. I know their orders have probably been through the roof, just wanna make sure im good.

Judging from the pics on social media, they're definitely backed up.
All you see are boxes waiting to be shipped.

Has anybody placed a order at the Marathon store online since his passing? I copped a couple of shirts right after and havent heard anything yet. I know their orders have probably been through the roof, just wanna make sure im good.

It took 2-3 months to ship the orders from Black Friday.. so it’s going to be worse now

I know few people who ordered products recently out of support, and they stay in the South and Southeast. I predict most people won't get receive their orders atleast 2 months minimum, 5 to 6 months max on orders being processed now and later on. Your probably better off just going straight to the store if your on the West Coast, or just going to visit in the future. I understand if you'll never get to the store because of specific reasons.

Back
Top Bottom