Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Ordered April 17th, I saw bunch of people who ordered like April 12th get their stuff, I hope I will eventually get mine.
The wait is definitely understandable, I ordered day of the worst news this year by far. I only got my shirt like 3 weeks ago, so yeah.

This case is getting more and more interesting. Now Eric and his team want all investigations and charges on Nip revealed in court. I’m starting to Eric is going to use the “Nip heard I was snitching, he put a hit out on me so I did him in first” angle. That’s the only reason I can see him bringing this up now because just throwing dirt on his name won’t change that he killed him broad daylight.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...-194123740.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02

that's fine they bring all his criminal past up as well. Dude just need to throw in the flag. Ain't no getting off.

I think his team is trying to sway the jury and shake em up some by throwing dirt on Nip’s name just in case they don’t know who he really is. All this to try to shave some time off. Might as well try.

My ship made a stop in Bahrain had to see my gold man and have this made...

20190731_170404.jpg
Marathon continues...

Attachments

• IMG_20190731_163815.jpg
    IMG_20190731_163815.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 19
I was sitting on my Lincoln, I start thinkin'
*****, I ain't gon' make a hundred mil' off in these streets and
More than likely I'm gon' end up in somebody's precinct
Even worse, horse and carriage front the church, laid off in a hearse
I dealt with it
I ain't just out here for my health with it

LLNH MY GUY

This the real Nipsey I knew of along with the slapping up that BET worker last year, now formulate your own opinion of how long you think this can last before it catches up to you.

This the real Nipsey I knew of along with the slapping up that BET worker last year, now formulate your own opinion of how long you think this can last before it catches up to you.

Bruh, you come in here posting all BS we do not wanna hear. You have your opinion, you made it clear in your first couple posts and I respect your opinion. What you trying to accomplish now though? We all know who he was and what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom