Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

01698F7E-AD0B-472F-8628-7D677044C3D8.jpeg

Attachments

• B0C4153B-62D0-4E62-8DDE-F42EE4111C02.png
    B0C4153B-62D0-4E62-8DDE-F42EE4111C02.png
    850.5 KB · Views: 5
Man I buddy of mine somehow got his hands on a few programs. I'll have it in my hands next week. He said its 100 pages.

His mother is strong for how she's handling this. Blacc Sam almost ha me shedding thug tears again. Since I saw that Doc he put out during the Creshaw release I could always tell him and brother was super close. Snoop said some great stuff too. Looking at the procession they really sent him out like a king. Never seen anything like that.

Man I been trying to hit my folks in LA up for one. I seen people on ebay gettin em off for big bucks :smh:

I saw that but they are saying Ebay and craigslist are shutting down the listings. I saw like 9 listings yesterday and now there are none.

For those who have bought shirts from The Marathon store, are they 100% cotton and do they run small or big?

ill check when i get home from class.

Remy LeBeau Remy LeBeau they 100% cotton. The first shirt I brought was 2013 those seem to run more TTS. Just copped another last year they run bigger to me. A whole size

Thanks for the input! Wifey wants a shirt probably just go the smallest for her. I got shirts from when his album dropped and those ran a little small after a wash. But I assume those are different from his shop shirts.

I read they arrested the dude that was riding with nip that also got hit cuz he violated parole for being around nip :smh:
He seen too much...no ones talking about the white dude who talked to the shooter a second before he shot

Back
Top Bottom