NIQUE - WPP OUT NOW/MAGICAL ADVENTURE RIDE COMING IN AUGUST

"If they catch you wit that white girl then they gon try to seal you"
pimp.gif

These are from a project I'm working on.
I'm hoping NT can help me create a buzz.
Way Past Perfect is the title.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These are from a project I'm working on.
I'm hoping NT can help me create a buzz.
Way Past Perfect is the title.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll be looking out for that project.

Don't get the T.I. references at all though. This don't sound like his recent work or I'm Serious T.I.P.

Don't get the T.I. references at all though. This don't sound like his recent work or I'm Serious T.I.P.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

My sentiments exactly.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

My sentiments exactly.

Like I said, nice song but you gotta be easy with spamming it everywhere. you're just going to get on dudes' nerves and they're not going to want to put you on.

Like I said, nice song but you gotta be easy with spamming it everywhere. you're just going to get on dudes' nerves and they're not going to want to put you on.

Yeah chill with spamming it everywhere. Just keep bumping this thread. By the time your mixtape drop you'll get the consensus from the NT music forum heads on whether they think you're whack or not.

Still can't figure who but voice and flow wise you sound like someone else. The name just aint coming to me yet. May be a rapper from the underground or one who isn't in the game like that anymore.

Digging Dr. Kevorkian
pimp.gif
You flowing over some really good production? Name of producer?
nerd.gif

Yeah chill with spamming it everywhere. Just keep bumping this thread. By the time your mixtape drop you'll get the consensus from the NT music forum heads on whether they think you're whack or not.

Still can't figure who but voice and flow wise you sound like someone else. The name just aint coming to me yet. May be a rapper from the underground or one who isn't in the game like that anymore.

Digging Dr. Kevorkian
pimp.gif
You flowing over some really good production? Name of producer?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom