Nissan Appreciation

Since there's a Honda appreciation, I wanted to make a Nissan appreciation to show off some of the hottest Nissans whether it's a 240sx or a GT-R orjust your own daily driver sentra. So post up your rides and pics you saved.

Mine:
341624171.jpg

334543420.jpg

after 3 coats of wax on 13 year old original paint.

Courtesy of Nico Club Members: (Sorry all 240's but I figure everyone will post 350z/g35/skyline anyway so I'll save those)

and a Z because this is just WAY too hot

Please add more guys!

What's with the blue Nissan Del-sol? And what is the obsession with tires that are obviously 3 sizes too small? I never got why people did that... Itdoesn't look good. To me it screams, "I'm too broke to afford proper tires"

Can someone explain 'tire rubbing' to me?

That brownish/gold S13? -with the em racing C-Pillar, has its rear wheels literally touching the guard.

Im guessing some coilover suspension is running, so in the event of a dip in the road, wont the tires be exposed to wear/tear.. and the guard exposed todamage?

Or are they just flared out as a %+@!#%$%%#%%?

Originally Posted by IdealApotheosis

What's with the blue Nissan Del-sol? And what is the obsession with tires that are obviously 3 sizes too small? I never got why people did that... It doesn't look good. To me it screams, "I'm too broke to afford proper tires"

it a sil-ute or sil-camino. ive heard it called both. team orange used to use one in their shows.
man1.jpg

I've always loved nissan's. My favorite car of all time is the 300zx but I can't fit into one because i'm too tall 6'4" 215 BTW but ifI could I would have owned one by now. Also love the whole silva lineup as well s13 with front end conversion and a red top sr20det or rb26 if the money isstright.

Nissan is definitely appreciated. Although I drive a Honda myself, I grew up with my dad driving a Datsun 210 (probably equal to today's Sentra) and healways wanted a 300zx so that definitely contributed to my stance on Nissans. Also, our neighbor had a 280z while I was growing up and that car wasmagnificent.

Either a G or Z will be ours in the near future..

Back
Top Bottom