Nissan to debut the 2015 Nismo 370Z at ZDay's at 1pm

Just got rid of my FR-S last night :lol:

No offense to people who have/want the car but it was just such a downgrade compared to the Z that I wish I would've just kept my DC-5.

It really is; they are really screwing up by not putting out a tuned model for people who are demanding it

Did you just sell it or pick up something else? I can get 0% financing so I might just say F it and go get my Z back :lol:

Doesn't look like we will get the next gen Z for a few years

Have you seen the Cosworth Power Package teaser for the FRS/BRZ I posted in the official thread?

I saw something about that on ft86club, it looks intriguing. I have only been switching out lighting on my FR-S to LED's for a cleaner look, I'm at a crossroads right now on whether to continue or find a STI/EVO

I think Subaru will eventually upgrade the EJ motor in the STI, but who knows when. After reading the comments in this thread, I'm glad I didn't choose the BRZ and got a WRX instead.

No offense to people who have/want the car but it was just such a downgrade compared to the Z that I wish I would've just kept my DC-5.

It really is; they are really screwing up by not putting out a tuned model for people who are demanding it

Did you just sell it or pick up something else? I can get 0% financing so I might just say F it and go get my Z back :lol:

Traded it in for an Evo X 8)

:lol: Dayum! Congrats. My old car was an Evo X and this car is a downgrade, I have buyer's remorse. I need more power.

They screwed up by using the "engine bay room" crap as an excuse when they could've just reworked the thing from the day the 2.0L was released. They dun goofed. Yes the Greddy kit makes 300hp and yes companies are starting to make forged internals and stroker kits for the FA20 but at this point you're paying a fortune when the new WRX is 270hp FA20T, and it's detuned. I'll be going for that or an Evo X again soon.

I think Subaru will eventually upgrade the EJ motor in the STI, but who knows when. After reading the comments in this thread, I'm glad I didn't choose the BRZ and got a WRX instead.

WRX >

This car is great and the closest thing to a bike in terms of the weight distribution and low COG but it's worthless in traffic and racing without significant upgrades.

Have you seen the Cosworth Power Package teaser for the FRS/BRZ I posted in the official thread?

I saw something about that on ft86club, it looks intriguing. I have only been switching out lighting on my FR-S to LED's for a cleaner look, I'm at a crossroads right now on whether to continue or find a STI/EVO

At the beginning of the month Aussie sites were reporting that AWD, a sedan and a turbo model are in the works.... for the 86 at least. I don't know if all this will carryover to the US market, but I imagine it would.

http://www.motoring.com.au/news/sports/toyota/86/scoop-toyota-86-to-go-turbo-43275

Back
Top Bottom